What time did you get out of bed today?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
4:00 A.M.
A giggling, screaming 2-year-old woke me up.
Pardon my sudden conversion to Moloch worship.
In the words of comedian Lewis Black:
"There's nothing you can learn out of one bloodshot eye."

10:30 P.M.
My sister came home and started screaming and was angry because my niece kind of contributed to ruining her birthday.
-Babydaddy didn't want to take the kid, had other plans and couldn't hang out with her.
-Her boss is being a ***** and had her work.
-And my niece threw a fit when she left for work and went into her room and mixed up her dirty laundry with her clean laundry so after work she had to wash all of her clothes because she didn't have anything to change into.
I'd say those are good reasons to be pissed off. That's fair
I think I was the only good thing that happened to her for her birthday.
I budgeted in to give her $100 even though I'm losing my job.
Her and I fight a lot, but I do love her.
11:20 now. Time for coffee. 3 hours before I'm normally awake.
I also took melatonin around like 5:30.

Solid 7:00 AM.

I woke up and had breakfast while I waited for the coffee machine. This kept me in motion, instead of going back to my room and slowing down while waiting for the coffee.

I'm pretty reliably waking up, and feeling tired, at the appropriate times now, despite having no real sleep schedule for years. Much like the running, I wish I did it sooner/never let myself fall out of whack after high school.

I just have to keep this up, and I will have transformed into a morning person 🌞

I've been sick for almost two weeks with some flu virus thing. I've not been interested in getting out of bed and if it wasn't for a few certain obligations, I wasn't getting out of bed before midday.

Latest posts

Back