What time did you get out of bed today?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been waking up at about 3:30am lately. Then I fall back asleep from about 4:30am to 5:30am. That's when I get up. But, sometimes I wake up at 1am and then I have to watch Baywatch. Ha! ha!

I think it's on at around 1 in the morning by me, too. Lol.

I don't catch it though, I call it a day after Star Trek.

On Sunday? Do you at least get time and a half or double time?

Nah it's a bullshit small corporation.
Right hand doesn't know what the left hand is doing type of a situation.
I'm compressing the end of my work week to make tomorrow easier.
Hours are relative, the workload is unfortunately even more relative.
So I'm taking a bigger bite today to arrange it so that the bite I take tomorrow is smaller.
I want an easy day for Halloween. 🤷‍♂️

I got up at around 9.00. The clocks have been put back an hour here in the U.K. so it would've been 10.00.

About the normal time. But the neighbor's dog woke me up at 12:30am barking it's ass off. It took me 2 hours to go back to sleep. Ahole neighbors. They were drinking and sort of playing their music quiter then normal, I believe, to not bother me. They just don't get it. I really would like to blow up this entire neighborhood.

6:47...oops running a bit behind. I blame my incredibly comfortable bed, 6 pillows and fluffy covers that I was thoroughly lost in that I had to detangle myself before attempting to stand. You know, the good life disturbed by what’s that thing called...a job.

Latest posts

Back