What video game are you currently playing ?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yup!

Also, started playing AC Black Flag for just a little bit - already lovin it.

ladyforsaken said:
Yup!

Also, started playing AC Black Flag for just a little bit - already lovin it.

Aye, it's an awesome game! I love it too! Plundering other ships, especially rums from galleons is my favorite in the game. :p I haven't finished Liberation HD yet; Since playing Black Flag, Liberation is gonna seem less fun to me. I hope Rogue have similar ship battles.

ladyforsaken said:
LOL the problem is, there is no walkthrough for this. It's simply a catch-the-bad-guys-racing-in-their-cars sort of mission. Yes.. yes, I'm bad at racing. :|

I've finished Sleeping Dogs and I'm thinking about re-playing it again and again. One of my all time favorite games; playing it at nights made me forget about sleep, lol, because it's so fast paced and action packed imho. I kept thinking "Sleeping Dogs and wide awake players". :p Which mission are you stuck on? I liked chasing bad guys on bike a lot, because riding the bike adds to tension. One mistake and Wei's flying off the bike. XD

Hopetracer said:
Which mission are you stuck on? I liked chasing bad guys on bike a lot, because riding the bike adds to tension. One mistake and Wei's flying off the bike. XD

It's the one where you play chase, you're the police and you're supposed to chase down a few bad guys.

I haven't continued playing this since then. :\

ladyforsaken said:
Hopetracer said:
Which mission are you stuck on? I liked chasing bad guys on bike a lot, because riding the bike adds to tension. One mistake and Wei's flying off the bike. XD

It's the one where you play chase, you're the police and you're supposed to chase down a few bad guys.

I haven't continued playing this since then. :\

Such a quitter! :p

Hi,

For web browser strategy games I would recommend playdominion.com: a perfect HTML 5 (so no need for your browser to support Java/Flash etc) cross platform implementation (so you could play it on your PC/laptop browser while a friend played it with you on their tablet/smartphone) of the popular Dominion card game. Its fun for 2 - 4 players and I have yet to introduce it to someone who hasn't enjoyed playing it. Its the only browser game I've been playing recently with my friends & relatives. The base game which has enough cards, is free so why not try it in your browser. It can also be played singleplayer vs bots and bots can be used in multiplayer games.

Other free browser games with online multiplayer support I can recommend are:
* www.stratego.com
* www.catanuniverse.com/en (HTML 5)
* www.miniclip.com's 8 ball pool game (requires flash)

Steam PC games I'm playing:
* Company Of Heroes - the classic RTS game, if you like RTS games and have never played a COH game then you've been missing out. I own the sequel but I personally prefer the first game.

* The Ship: Possibly my most played FPS game, the remastered sequel is currently available as an Alpha release. Players are passengers on cruise ships who have been tasked by Mr X with murdering other passengers while having to survive being hunted themselves. So in the main mode: hunt mode, each player is assigned one player to murder in each round and there are many weapons for them to find by taking them from cabinets, cabin wardrobes etc. There's only 4 guns so the vast majority of weapons are melee weapons of varying attack strength. The money for kills value of each weapon is randomised in each game and when a player has used a weapon its value drops to the minimum value. So gameplay is randomised in this way and players usually have to murder their quarry with melee weapons instead of just shooting them. Players are fined for killing innocent players who aren't their quarry/hunter and they can be arrested for being seen with a weapon out by too many players or by cameras and stationary guards who can be bribed to ignore crimes. Plus players have needs like sleep, hygiene and entertainment so players will be vulnerable when they have to make their character use a shower for example.

* Rocket League: Players use acrobatic rocket cars to move a giant ball around a soccer pitch and shoot it into their opponents goal. A very popular multiplayer game and great fun to play with friends, with 4 v 4 matches being the maximum number of players. But 1 v 1, 2 v 1, 2 v 2 and 3 V 3 matches with friends are fun as well and bots can be used in the multiplayer mode.

* Worms Armageddon: My favourite Worms game.

Some free PC games I can recommend:
* Battlezone 1 (http://www.battlezone1.com/) : combines RTS base building with FPS combat.
* Renegade X : Remake of C&C Renegade with good modern graphics.
* 7 Kingdoms remake (7kfans.com).
* Hedgewars: A good free Worms Armageddon clone.
* OpenTTD : Remake of transport tycoon deluxe.
* OpenRA : Remake of C&C 1, C&C Red Alert, C&C Tiberian, C&C Red Alert 2 (In development).
* Widelands : Remake of The Settlers 2.
* Planet Side 2.

The game I'm most looking forward to being released is Android/IOS game for the "Through The Ages: A New Story Of Civilisation" board game, my favourite board game. It will support online multiplayer gaming and saving multiplayer games. Being a card game the Android/IOS game will just have 2D graphics so hopefully this game should work fine on a PC with an Android/IOS emulator like Bluestacks.

Right now, I'm playing/training in Super Smash Bros. 4/3DS. Been a long-time Smash player since the N64 days. Though another game I play very religiously is Dungeon Fighter Online; my favorite MMO.

I'm getting back into Europa Universalis IV again. I'm playing as Sweden in the 30 Years War right now, think it's still 1618. I need to avoid the temptation to attack Russia (who I have a truce with till 1633) to avoid having to fight a war on two fronts when Denmark inevitably attacks. I don't want to attack Denmark first though because that means they can bring their allies into the conflict. Once they do attack I'll buy up a ton of mercenaries and block the island straits to cut off their armies access to their own provinces. Be interesting to see how this pans out...

I have only played black ops video games. I play black ops 3 on ps4 and still playing black ops (the first one) on PS3. If any of you play games on your phone wordfued is fun

Started a new character in Fallout 4 like a week ago. Can't get into any games right now. Haven't been able to for like 2 months now. I really just want the new Deus Ex and the next Mass Effect. Nothing else interests me. Might just play the Mass Effect trilogy again for the umpteenth time.

I started a game in Europa Universalis IV as England and got off to the best start possible, taking almost all of Scotland and weakening my arch-enemy France in the process. Alarmed at the extent of my aggressive expansion, all the Irish kingdoms along with Holland and Burgundy formed a military coalition against me which I didn't mind as Ireland was my next target anyhow.

And then (probably because I hadn't arranged enough royal marriages to get an heir) the ******* War of the Roses happened. I sided with the House of York to keep them on my side and after throwing army after army at the Lancaster rebel pretender armies and losing battle after battle, I managed to win but it totally bankrupted me because of all the loans I had to take to keep mercenaries along with the sky high inflation from having to renew all my loans.

So winning the war cost me the game because I was left with no army to fight the Irish kingdoms with and no credit to take out more loans to rectify the situation. I love this game and it fascinates me but god it drives me mad.

Latest posts

Back