What video game are you currently playing ?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not currently playing any games, but the last game I played was Transformers: Devastation. I couldn't believe how the game was basically you in the Transformers G1 universe. It was like playing episodes of the cartoon. I played as Optimus Prime, Bumblebee, and Sideswipe, and fought against the Constructicons (combined as Devastator) and Megatron, as well as a bunch of rank-and-file Decepticons. It was a lot of fun and makes me think if they can recreate G1 this well, I can only imagine what a new Beast Wars game would be like! :D

Dark Souls 1. Attempting a few challenge runs and killing time until DS3 comes out later this month. Also started up Persona 4 Golden recently on my PS TV

Garrett said:
Might and Magic 6 Mandate of Heaven

Boy is it a grind!

9_11-300x225.jpg

I haven't tried any of the Might and Magic games yet. I have played some of the Wizardry games however. Are they pretty similar?

Sorry for the late response.

I'm new to Might and Magic and have never played Wizardry so I can't compare it. But essentially it's first-person Diablo that can be played either real-time or turn-based as a party of 4 characters. It's got some awkward rules and it's not easy, especially without any maps/guides. Try either MM6 or MM7, or MM10 (which is a modern remake).

You can also find free character editors for 6-7-8 which you can use to -slightly- boost your stats & gold, thereby making the game easier.

Playing Zork Grand Inquisitor, which is a very hilarious adventure game from the past millennium
zgi_1-300x225.jpg

Just bought subnautica on steam, its an alpha game, but seems pretty cool so far, basically its like a minecraft game but on an alien planet, with good graphics and you survive underwater by catching fish, looking for resources to make stuff with and building an underwater habitat, whilst trying not to get eaten by bigger fish or drown

Far Cry Primal, way better than I have anticipated. Otherwise Finished the 2 last Tomb Raider, and trying to keep going in Hitman Absolution

Siku said:
Black Desert Online

I'm playing that too! Such a cool game and really refreshing, so much to do in-game. It's awesome. :] I assume you're in NA server?

lonelyfairy said:
Siku said:
Black Desert Online

I'm playing that too! Such a cool game and really refreshing, so much to do in-game. It's awesome. :] I assume you're in NA server?

Awesome! xD

Agreed, you could get yourself lost in it . I suppose that is the point. :p

Yep. NA Orwen server, but my highest character currently is just a Lv24 Valkyrie. I probably plan on maybe making at least one character on the EU server as I have a few friends in Europe. How about you? EU, I'm guessing?

Siku said:
lonelyfairy said:
Siku said:
Black Desert Online

Awesome! xD

Agreed, you could get yourself lost in it . I suppose that is the point. :p

Yep. NA Orwen server, but my highest character currently is just a Lv24 Valkyrie. I probably plan on maybe making at least one character on the EU server as I have a few friends in Europe. How about you? EU, I'm guessing?

Yeah, it's very easy to get lost in this game. xP

I'm Valkyrie too and lvl 29 now! ^^ Dat Shield Throw spam everyday, all day long! :D Also Ranger lvl 20 and Witch lvl zero, lol. Cool! Actually in this game it's just good to have alts.

Yep, I'm in EU Alustin server. :]

Yep! I made a few alts thus far, and got them to Lv10 to get the feel of them and nothing beats Valkyrie for me thus far. Then again, I'm biased to strong female characters with shields now thanks to Vindictus (no idea if you ever heard of that game but yeah). I eventually plan on further trying out Warrior or Sorceress next once I hit endgame-ish with my Valk. I absolutely love the freedom of doing what you'd like to make an income in the game, nor are you forced to trade/interact with potential scammers. That in itself makes life easier to those with social anxiety or a more loner approach to MMOs. As ironic as that sounds. xD

Cool, I'll be sure to PM you when I eventually go BDO overseas. :)

Siku said:
Yep! I made a few alts thus far, and got them to Lv10 to get the feel of them and nothing beats Valkyrie for me thus far. Then again, I'm biased to strong female characters with shields now thanks to Vindictus (no idea if you ever heard of that game but yeah). I eventually plan on further trying out Warrior or Sorceress next once I hit endgame-ish with my Valk. I absolutely love the freedom of doing what you'd like to make an income in the game, nor are you forced to trade/interact with potential scammers. That in itself makes life easier to those with social anxiety or a more loner approach to MMOs. As ironic as that sounds. xD

Cool, I'll be sure to PM you when I eventually go BDO overseas. :)

Oh, nice! :] I've played Vindictus too, it was a nice game, just very repetitive (almost like a fashion simulator sometimes xD). I was Evie the most, though~ I've always been mage in all mmorpgs but this time wanted to try something different because mages are made of glass, lol. Yes, the freedom is really good thing, it's refreshing to see how you can have all the freedom you need to decide whether you want to be fishing, trading, siege wars, PK everyone and be a criminal haha or tame & breed horses. :3 I'm kind of a lonewolf too, not even in a guild yet. xD

Sure! :)

Sweet! I had a feeling you might have played Vindictus before. That seems to be a common theme with some of the BDO launch players. I'm the opposite, I play more melee then magic characters. However, I did have a Lv 69 Staff Evie. Speaking which (your glass comment), she literally turns into glass. Haha. But yeah, Magic users are always so "squishy" as I like to call it. And yes, Vindictus was extremely repetitive and over time far too elitists for my tastes. :p

I had no idea until just now.... that BDO has PKing? I assuming at a later level or area? Not sure if I like that idea. :(

Siku said:
Sweet! I had a feeling you might have played Vindictus before. That seems to be a common theme with some of the BDO launch players. I'm the opposite, I play more melee then magic characters. However, I did have a Lv 69 Staff Evie. Speaking which (your glass comment), she literally turns into glass. Haha. But yeah, Magic users are always so "squishy" as I like to call it. And yes, Vindictus was extremely repetitive and over time far too elitists for my tastes. :p

I had no idea until just now.... that BDO has PKing? I assuming at a later level or area? Not sure if I like that idea. :(

Haha, lol. :p Yeah, I've noticed that also. Oh nice! I think I stopped playing it after the 1st Season or so, my computer just was so bad. xD Yup, magic classes are really squishy but can be very powerful if knowing how to kite well. Sadly some players got very elitist as you said and demanded to have some specific amount of attack power to even get into the party. .___.

Yes, BDO has player killing, it's open world PvP game after all. xP But you have to be lvl 45 I suppose. Also BDO has karma system, you should Google about it because it's kinda complex (it prevents player killing in many ways, but you could get negative karma easily even if you would just defending your grinding spot in the end game, so when your character has way too much negative karma, your name turns red and you can't even go to town without the guards attacking you and other players will 100% SURELY attack you, so you're like a criminal then). In my opinion current karma system needs some tweaking, it's not good enough, because even some players who are ''good'' and don't want to PK anyone ever, might get negative karma and get to bad position in the game.

http://www.blackdeserttome.com/wiki/Karma

lonelyfairy said:
Siku said:
Black Desert Online

It doesn't run on my laptop. I wanted to try out the character creation, but the one frame per second lag took my mood away. :(

In the past few days, I either played with Diablo III (PS3) or Game Dev Tycoon (PC).

gluguy said:
lonelyfairy said:
Siku said:
Black Desert Online

It doesn't run on my laptop. I wanted to try out the character creation, but the one frame per second lag took my mood away. :(

Oh... :| That's a pity, the character creation is awesome. It's a very graphically demanding game, so no wonder it might not run so well with laptops...

lonelyfairy said:
gluguy said:
lonelyfairy said:
Siku said:
Black Desert Online

Oh... :| That's a pity, the character creation is awesome. It's a very graphically demanding game, so no wonder it might not run so well with laptops...

I'm actually thinking about investing in a dekstop PC. Unlike laptops, they are relatively cheap where I live, and also has much better performance compared to laptops.

I mean, they are ALMOST in the same price as a PS4, so they may be a better investment...

Latest posts

Back