What video game are you currently playing ?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lonelyfairy said:
Haha, lol. :p Yeah, I've noticed that also. Oh nice! I think I stopped playing it after the 1st Season or so, my computer just was so bad. xD Yup, magic classes are really squishy but can be very powerful if knowing how to kite well. Sadly some players got very elitist as you said and demanded to have some specific amount of attack power to even get into the party. .___.

Yes, BDO has player killing, it's open world PvP game after all. xP But you have to be lvl 45 I suppose. Also BDO has karma system, you should Google about it because it's kinda complex (it prevents player killing in many ways, but you could get negative karma easily even if you would just defending your grinding spot in the end game, so when your character has way too much negative karma, your name turns red and you can't even go to town without the guards attacking you and other players will 100% SURELY attack you, so you're like a criminal then). In my opinion current karma system needs some tweaking, it's not good enough, because even some players who are ''good'' and don't want to PK anyone ever, might get negative karma and get to bad position in the game.

http://www.blackdeserttome.com/wiki/Karma

Exactly what I was talking about with elitist. People rarely played it just for fun. Sometimes showed the worst in people, which took from the "getaway" aspect of it and forced people to be P2W just to fit in. Eh, personally I liked Season 1 and hated Season 2 which become 2x more elitist so you aren't missing out except for more pretty areas/graphics is all lol.

Ah, I see. I've never been a fan of PVP so I suppose it doesn't surprise me that I had no idea lol. I was aware of the guild wars, I just thought it had to be a special area or initiated certain way.

I very much like that system minus the point you made, kind of reminds me of a more progressive version of The Division's PVP. I suppose it could be as simple as them implementing non-karma loss to players that never initiated the fight.

I appreciate you taking the time to explain and share that. :)

Siku said:
Exactly what I was talking about with elitist. People rarely played it just for fun. Sometimes showed the worst in people, which took from the "getaway" aspect of it and forced people to be P2W just to fit in. Eh, personally I liked Season 1 and hated Season 2 which become 2x more elitist so you aren't missing out except for more pretty areas/graphics is all lol.

Ah, I see. I've never been a fan of PVP so I suppose it doesn't surprise me that I had no idea lol. I was aware of the guild wars, I just thought it had to be a special area or initiated certain way.

I very much like that system minus the point you made, kind of reminds me of a more progressive version of The Division's PVP. I suppose it could be as simple as them implementing non-karma loss to players that never initiated the fight.

I appreciate you taking the time to explain and share that. :)

Yup, it got way out of hand really.... :| Hmm, I think I maybe played Season 2 then as well, I honestly don't even remember anymore. :D

I normally don't play any PvP either but need to stop being afraid of it, it can be lot of fun. ^^ It has huge siege wars, yep! Also guilds can declare wars for each other and then there aren't any karma penalties if the guild where you have joined has a war with another guild, thus the member of the guild who has ''officially'' war with your guild attacks you, no penalties.

No problem! :]

Garrett said:
Sorry for the late response.

I'm new to Might and Magic and have never played Wizardry so I can't compare it. But essentially it's first-person Diablo that can be played either real-time or turn-based as a party of 4 characters. It's got some awkward rules and it's not easy, especially without any maps/guides. Try either MM6 or MM7, or MM10 (which is a modern remake).

You can also find free character editors for 6-7-8 which you can use to -slightly- boost your stats & gold, thereby making the game easier.

I just clicked on a youtube video to see what Might and Magic 6 was like. It reminds me a bit of Wizardry 8. That's the kind of gameplay I like anyway, I might have to give that a try. I do enjoy the added complexity of the characters although I agree, that can make it rough if you don't have a map or a guide. I think that's a good idea using the character editors. I've done that with a few other rpgs too, to make a more optimized build early. Every point counts! :)

Wayfarer said:
Just finished the true pacifist run of Undertale, a game I recommend.

I made it all the way to the end of that but I did something wrong on the true pacifist run so I resorted to watching youtube to see the proper ending >.> <.<

The game overall was really good though, I agree.

I've been tempted to look at BDO.
Not sure I'd have time to really justify buying it though...
Mostly since that style of game doesn't really interest me much anymore.
If I was Korean and could get it for free, I probably would mess around with it a bit though.

And maybe if I had friends IRL that were into it, but eh.

That sucks Nicholas. Sorry. :(

Well, if any are interested, I have a spare Free 7-Day Pass for BDO that I got from pre-ordering. I'd much rather give it to someone here then BDO's forum. :p

Torchlight II demo, but I'm really thinking about buying the full version.

bluefox said:
Wayfarer said:

I made it all the way to the end of that but I did something wrong on the true pacifist run so I resorted to watching youtube to see the proper ending >.> <.<

Yesss undertale players *v* i fell in love with that game and needed to finish it twice, and yes both times true pacifist.
Awesome game indeed :3

SnowBun said:
bluefox said:
Wayfarer said:

Yesss undertale players *v* i fell in love with that game and needed to finish it twice, and yes both times true pacifist.

I really like the music, in particular this section late game:

bluefox said:
SnowBun said:
bluefox said:
Wayfarer said:

I really like the music, in particular this section late game:

Yes, the music is one of the best things in it, that part is my favorite! *v*

Finally finished with AC3: Liberation HD. Continuing on with Freedom Cry. Kinda stuck on a mission in Sleeping Dogs, sigh. I suck.

beautiful loser said:
ladyforsaken said:
Kinda stuck on a mission in Sleeping Dogs, sigh. I suck.

All right K, stop the pity party. :p Just find a walkthrough and be done with it.

LOL the problem is, there is no walkthrough for this. It's simply a catch-the-bad-guys-racing-in-their-cars sort of mission. Yes.. yes, I'm bad at racing. :|

Latest posts

Back