What video game are you currently playing ?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cavey said:
Aisha said:
kamya said:
Serephina said:
Pokemon Go,that has just kept me entertained for hours,walking around with a friend shouting out "kill the pokemon", that game is addictive lol

=p. Yes it is very addictive!

Gah. I think I may just cave and join everyone else in this. It's sort of part of our childhood coming to life after all.

I've been laughing at all the stories of folk walking into rivers, falling into lakes, finding dead bodies and whatnot. Pokemon was never so serious!

That's part of the fun of it! Not sure about the dead bodies though.. I think it's sort of a competition to see who can play and still retain sanity enough to avoid walking into a lake. At least it gets people out of the house even if they do end up in lakes I guess.

Aisha said:
Cavey said:
Aisha said:
kamya said:
Serephina said:
Pokemon Go,that has just kept me entertained for hours,walking around with a friend shouting out "kill the pokemon", that game is addictive lol

=p. Yes it is very addictive!

Gah. I think I may just cave and join everyone else in this. It's sort of part of our childhood coming to life after all.

I've been laughing at all the stories of folk walking into rivers, falling into lakes, finding dead bodies and whatnot. Pokemon was never so serious!

That's part of the fun of it! Not sure about the dead bodies though.. I think it's sort of a competition to see who can play and still retain sanity enough to avoid walking into a lake. At least it gets people out of the house even if they do end up in lakes I guess.

Or into oncoming traffic....

Heard on the news this morning that people are using it to lure others to them for nefarious reasons.

Lately I've only been playing Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege. Waiting for F1 2016 to be released.

My usual main game is The Sims 2. I love having the choice of playing with the sims, building their lots or creating for the game. If I don't feel like doing one of the three, I usually will feel like doing one of the other two, so it's a game I play and have expanded on for years.

Other than that I play Stardew Valley. For anyone that doesn't know, it's a lovely uplifting and carefree game much like Harvest Moon. A great little game to play when down in the dumps. Everything about it is just soothing. Do give it a try if you're needing such an escape. :)

Went back to Fallout: New Vegas for a while. Was playing Lego Star Wars: The Force Awakens - fun game, but felt like playing something a little darker.

ringwood said:
Went back to Fallout: New Vegas for a while. Was playing Lego Star Wars: The Force Awakens - fun game, but felt like playing something a little darker.

I know this is going a little extreme, but when you said darker I thought of Outlast, haha. Maybe try that?

I'm so looking forward to Skyrim remaster for PS4. Some people have already experienced an enhanced Skyrim on their computers, but all I have is my touch wood crappy laptop that barely runs The Sims 2, so to have it on PS4 will be excellent, especially if they improve on the frame rate.

I usually don't do this since I like to focus on one game at a time, but I have several games I'm currently working on.

Burnout Paradise on the PS3
Forza Horizon on the Xbox 360
Xenoblade Chronicles 3D on the 3DS
Shenmue 2 on the original Xbox (playing on the 360 actually)

I blame nibbysaurus for Burnout and Shenmue, yeah it's all her fault.:D

Got back into EU IV. Playing as Moscovy and have already conquered all of Novgorod and peacefully annexed Perm. Hoping to form Russia pretty soon.

One thing that is worrying me is that my two biggest enemies, Poland and Denmark are in an alliance and they command Sweden, Norway and Lithuania as vassals meaning that if Poland or Denmark declare war on me then I could end up with the whole lot of them coming after me. I think my best bet is to try and ease tensions diplomatically whilst hoping that Sweden starts a war with Denmark for independence or that Austria and Hungary end up at war with Denmark or Poland.

Fallout 1 (again.. nearly finished it when I lost my saves)
Fallout 4
Telltale's The Walking Dead (season 1)
LA Noire

and then there are several I play regularly but aren't start-to-finish type games. Mostly Chivalry: Medieval Warfare, Mirage: Arcane Warfare (alpha testing), Arma 3, trying out Squad.. The Forest and 7 Days to Die less often lately but there have been times I was addicted.

Well at least one of my wishes in EU IV has come to fruition. I supported Sweden in it's war of independence against Denmark and Norway with Sweden winning. So now I've not only significantly weakened one of my main enemies, I've also gained Sweden, a powerful nation that shares a border with me, as an ally rather than a potential enemy.

I'm currently doing everything I can to keep Moscovy as stable as possible and to build up a rainy day fund because I know that the historic time of troubles is approaching which will wreck my stability and cause a lot of rebellions whilst Poland will likely use this as an opportunity to invade. Although, in terms of military technology I am not far off having Muskets which could prove utterly lethal for my enemies.

I also need to improve relations with Hungary (who don't like Poland) and try to form an alliance with them.

I'm currently playing Viscera Cleanup Detail. I'm trying to play through all the levels in time for the next sale so I can buy the Santa's Rampage DLC in time for the holidays. Because, really, it wouldn't be Christmas if I didn't have to dispose of the bodies of eviscerated elves.

PixiePalace said:
I'm currently playing Viscera Cleanup Detail. I'm trying to play through all the levels in time for the next sale so I can buy the Santa's Rampage DLC in time for the holidays. Because, really, it wouldn't be Christmas if I didn't have to dispose of the bodies of eviscerated elves.

Is that fun? I have it on my wish list lol just cos I think it'd be fun. :p

Latest posts

Back