What was the BEST DATE you guys ever had???

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We hung out in a hotel room watching movies and eating takeout all weekend. Plus the sex. Great date weekend.

The best date I ever had was with a girl I knew from High School. We went out to eat and then a movie. It was so easy to talk about anything because we shared a lot of the same thoughts and outlooks on life.

the one where there was actually a girl there :D

was more than one date.
didnt really mather what we did and that it didnt go to smoothly.
i just enjoyed being with her.
and that doesnt happen to me a lot.

Just staying at home and having sex.

Not really a date... but then again I'm not much of a date person. I go one them and usually girls have fun (I think). :p But... personally, I'd prefer to just get pizza, rent a movie, and be wet all over each other on the couch. :p

I've had two dates till now, neither of which were worthy of much merriment. So, there was not much rejoicing.

Best date......when I went to this weekend camping/music festival. I took hallucinogenics for the first time.....danced the entire days/nights and hung out by a pond under a sky full of stars :D

Well food was spicy buffalo wings. Followed by a trip to the game store to pick up a midnight release of FFXIII. Then it was to home to play.

:p of course I was doing this all on my own since I am such a huge lower and have never been on what most consider a date.

I wish I had a good experience to remember, unfortunately I don't.

Only time I went out w/ a girl to see a movie she didn't tought it was a date.

And I was so nervous... It sucked.

Texas Roadhouse steaks and horrified the girl with the taxidermy there.

Me: "Look, its a stuffed armadillo!"

Her: "OH NO."

Me: "I thought girls love stuffed animals!"

Her: "Stuffed fake animals! Not stuffed real animals!"

It was entertaining for me, **** it.

Rocky Horror Show was pretty **** amusing too.

I don't really go on dates persay, not the type where its 'interview for the boyfriend' position. Every girl I've been with more or less went out with me after already pretty much having decided to be with me in some fashion.

hmm.. I've never consciously called anything a "date".. but thinking about it, I may have had some dates, but those generally weren't the best experiences I've ever had. Sure, things like going swimming, or seeing a movie can be fun and all, but, as some others have already said - staying home and having sex generally beats that. If I'd include that, I think my best experience would be one certain christmas, with just a family dinner, after which sex ensued. Simple concept.

I don't even know what the deal is with this entire "dating thing" to begin with. Sure, it's nice to get out every now and then, but I just prefer staying at home for multiple reasons:
. I can watch movies here just as well, with the added benefit that I choose the audience. No annoyance by other people, and I actually prefer the quality of my tv over most theater screens anyway. Add to that the food isn't nearly as ridiculously expensive, and being able to pause the movie also has its benefits.
. I never really did understand the "let's go for a drink somewhere". Once again, it's ridiculously expensive, and if it's just two people conversing anyway, there's no real added benefit for me in being anywhere else than at home. (Unless it's a really romantic venue, that I could get into)
. List could go on and on, so unless you want to engage in some kind of activity that really can't be done at home (dancing, ice skating, or seeing a theater play and such things) I don't really see the benefits of all these "dates".

Badjedidude said:
Just staying at home and having sex.

Not really a date... but then again I'm not much of a date person. I go one them and usually girls have fun (I think). :p But... personally, I'd prefer to just get pizza, rent a movie, and be wet all over each other on the couch. :p

Humans are such strange creatures when you think of sex like that ^^

Surely you had to date in the first place to get into the couch snuggling phase?

Anyway, my best date was over a year ago. I walked over to my girl, took a moment to turn her on and then we spent a few hours of really quality time together.

Wait, sorry. That was my Xbox 360! We had a really passionate relationship, but it dried up when I went to Uni and work got between us :D

In all seriousness, never been on a date or anything like that. I think I'd like to, but it's just...never happened. Some of the ones here sound quite romantic.

I think my ideal date would just be a gentle movie, a sofa, a bucket of popcorn and a kiss. That'd make me a happy man :)

Latest posts

Back