What was the first game that you played?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think it was Rayman or Mario for the 64 or possibly something on the gameboy like Pokemon or Metroid.

Well I had an Atari 2600 so Pong, Asteroids, Ka-Boom (loved that game). I do remember the first Commodore Amiga game - The Faery Tale Adventure. Started playing it again on DosBox! And Dune, Dungeon Master... so many good old school games! :D

I struggle to remember. It was either Sonic or Tetris on the Megadrive. Or it was Star Wars on SNES.

Peek-a-boo
1236879_10151593651371404_1186775438_n.jpg

I can't remember well because I started playing video games from a very early age. The first console was Atari 2600 but I don't know which game.

it_photo_154096_52.jpg

Or that one

it_photo_154060_52.jpg

I'm not sure which one came first in my childhood :D

Something on the Game Gear. Can't be certain but it was either Sonic The Hedgehog or Mortal Kombat.

rudechaos said:

I used to have one of those when I was a kid! I think I bought it at a yard sale. I haven't seen one in years.

Locke said:
rudechaos said:

I used to have one of those when I was a kid! I think I bought it at a yard sale. I haven't seen one in years.

Me too, haven't seen one in years! Back then I think I was so cool coz I was the only one who owned those among my friends :D

Man! This was a hard question... I really had to sit and think for a while, I've been a gamer for many moons now...;)

After thinking long and hard, I remembered our first computer, the good 'ol Texas Instruments TI-99...14K I think that baby had? Anyway, I remember playing a game called Munchman all the time - funny little game, a Pac-Man clone for sure, but fun. That, and the Ultima series...

Latest posts

Back