What was the first game that you played?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think it was either Super Mario World or Super Mario Bros. 3. I still have my Super Nintendo and enjoy playing when I have some free time :) Unfortunately I don't have enough time or money available to play the apparently excellent Super Mario 3d World on Wii U; I don't even own the console. I think video games are fun, but they are also proven to build spatial reasoning skills and improve certain aspects of our vision.

Old games on an '80s Commodore Amiga computer were the first that I played. I can't remember which one was the first, but I played games like SuperFrog, Starglider II, and Turbo. It was good times.

Can't remember the game but it was something on the Atari, could have been centipede or something.

Dragonfire for TRS-80, I'm pretty sure. :) Maybe 1985-1987? From there video game addiction took hold! Though nowadays I can't get into games anymore (or movies or tv much even).

Man, this will show my age, but Air-Sea Battle on the Atari 2600. The Sears store in town had one on display and that was the only game they kept in the system. My dad surprised me with an Atari for my 10th birthday...one of the greatest gifts I ever received and still have the system to this day.

If we're talking the first coin-op video game I ever played, it was "Pong."
First console game was "Combat," one of the games that came with the Atari 2600.

Yeah. I'm vintage. lol

I think it was tag or hide-n-seek, the mind gets a bit fuzzy after four+ decades.

Shut it Eve. And Callie.

The first game I played was bomberman max 2 on game boy. It was awesome!

Latest posts

Back