What was your best moment of 2013 ?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Honestly making it through to the end of the year. 2013 was the hardest year of my life and there was a time several months back I felt like ending it all, but luckily I didn't.

Haha yes I'm the mommy, and it's no big deal. Daddy is a lucky guy too, he'll admit. She's one beautiful baby!

July 10th (my birthday), I got a call from someone saying I won 2nd prize draw which was around 1700$, after that good thing started to happen, free trip to Dubai, a job offer which forced my manager to promote me so I won't leave...! :D

I spent the whole year 2013 in the military service. I'd lie if I said I enjoyed it but atleast I met some nice people and had some social activity in there and wasn't just sitting at home alone like now.

Having an intimate connection with someone for the first time in my life.

Going on holiday to Lanzarote in November.Weather was lovely warm and sunny.Was very uplifting and chased away the winter blues.

1. I didn't realise it at the time but breaking up with my ex boyfriend FOR GOOD, like FOREVER EVER.
2. West Fest 2013 with one of my uncles and his fiancée.
3. Meeting the guy I am currently seeing/dating.
4. Moving house.

That's all I can think of right now. :)

For the best moment, it was a toss-up:

• Moving out of West Campus district (near central part of town) to Far West (near a grocery store, two restaurants I like). No more party animals or high-rise apartment buildings going up within throwing distance of me!
  • Buying a Workmate. With shelf wear as the box had never been opened. Off a guy I found on Craigslist. For $40 cash. Finally I have a workbench now & can get some real projects done.

The move happened in early 2013; I bought the Workmate in November if memory serves. You can read about it here:
Workmate info

When I visited my best friend over the summer; it was a lot of fun! =)

Finally got to leave Florida for awhile and have time to relax.

And being around my best friend was wonderful.

Latest posts

Back