what will you do if tomorrow is the end of the world

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Continue to wonder what is up with people bringing back year old spam threads. :D

So it looks like this thread started as a Spam post...but I like the question so I'm bumping it :D

I think I'd want to tell every girl who I ever wanted to be with how much I wish I could have made them happy, but didn't because of my own inadequacies. But...as the girl, would you want to hear that? Or guys would you want to hear that from a girl on the eve of the apocalypse? Is it worth trying to live a lifetime in the few moments you have left? I dunno...stupid question I guess...:club:

I'd turn to the rest of the population who have ignored, blanked, mocked and used me, for years, and say, "Hey...soon, you'll know what it's like to feel erased from everyone else's life!"

But, before I die, I'll be going back to pay my old school bullies a visit, complete with suitable weaponry!

I would be more focused on how the world is going to end. I hope it's something epic like the Moon crashing into Earth or aliens blowing us to hell. At that point I would try and gather friends and family, climb up the nearest hill and just watch is it all came to an end. It would be, I think, a poetic and befitting conclusion to the chaos that is our world. :)

rosebud said:
I'm going to blow my brains out a day earlier just for the fun of it.

Yeah, but what if then suddenly the world DIDN'T end the next day?

THEN you'd be screwed.

:p

I would spend it with the ones I love.

Spend it at the beach somewhere In Thailand and make a sand castle with my duaghter Kimmie. It is her wish and goals to visit Thailand and be with her family.
Be there for my dughter and Love her til the end of time. .

Stride said:
I would be more focused on how the world is going to end. I hope it's something epic like the Moon crashing into Earth or aliens blowing us to hell. At that point I would try and gather friends and family, climb up the nearest hill and just watch is it all came to an end. It would be, I think, a poetic and befitting conclusion to the chaos that is our world. :)

YES!!!

Latest posts

Back