What would make you happy?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lonesome Crow said:
wolfshadow said:
Unacceptance said:
wolfshadow said:
Unacceptance said:
The removal of all humanity from the planet.

*slaps own head*

Okay, make that two conditions; the second being nothing nihilistic or misanthropic :( thank you.

Nothing in my post implied that people didn't go into space on to a better planet.

See, now you're the negative one.

I'll level with you Unacceptance, this annoys me a bit. I created this thread so that people could underline what they would consider a positive turn of events for themselves if they so desired.
Whilst not especially pioneering or exciting, it's not an such unreasonable choice of topic given the struggles that most of us here encounter is it?
Why then answer with something so deliberately ridiculous? Is it an expression of how trivial you consider this thread to be?

I'm sorry about that Wolfy...

Unacceptible deem that god sent him into your life so that you might
gain his wisdom and understanding...
I deem myself the defender of faith, the arch angel Michael...
I'm his fucken cure to the core. He can't wrap his head around my posts and deem me incomprehenciable (ridiculous :p)
I see beyound the self contant fart fumes mask he breath and hide behind. :p
Well...Brian, he's just lost...lmao

The truth of the matter is..non of us knows the fucken words to ******* cumbaYA.lmao
Depending on your spirit of the day...You'll just let the honeysuckle slide off of ya.
You can percieve it as freedom/live and let live even though the honeysuckle is a bit of INCONSIDERATE OF OTHERS.
Well...he's just holier than thou ain't he...style pionts..style pionts. (personalites)
It's just the MegafartfumesCORE...version. Passive agressive honeysuckle...you know how it is..(principles)

He simply threw something out there and let you paint a target around it.
Then you'll find yourself defending your target or posistion.....simple manipulations 101.
He's trying to mind fresia you...

To win you simply just have to LET GO (suger coated version).
The hardCORE version...IGNOR HIS ASS..
The spiritual version....CHOSE PEACE then to be RIGHT.(defending your posistion)
The pyshcological version...DON'T LET PEOPLE PUSH YOUR BUTTONS.
The enlightenment version...I STOPPED FIGHTING EVERYTHING AND EVERYONE (SURRENDER)

Basic recovery living tool or copping skills.
The serenity prayer....

God grant me the serenity to accept...
The things I cannot change, (unnacceptiable or other dickheads in your life)
To change the things I can (yourself)
And the wisdom to know the difference.

My personal serenity prayer version (short form) in the heat of the moment due to my personality.
"fresia IT"....it gets me to the same piont of letting go...no right, no wrongs, no fighting and droping the bullshit.

Maybe Unacc motive is to just play devil's advocate.....Who knows???....don't trip.

If you continue to inneract with Unacceptible...it'll simply just make more niose (this is what he wants...ATTENTION)
If you chose to stay balance...step aside or and not fight him...(It's basic martial arts 101)
It'll simply die (NO NOISE). He'll simply trip on his own momentum. In other words...give him plenty of rope to hang himself.

The thing is (and this maybe slightly naive on my part) I don't want to get the the point of having to ignore someone unless there is absolutely no alternative. So far I have been presented with a comment that moderately annoyed me, I have openly related as much and also the reason why. I believe that is a fair and honest approach and also permits Unacceptance to counter if he considers my retort unreasonable.

I seriously doupt unaccept gives a honeysuckle oneway or the other how you feel or think.
You're not the first person he had annoyed and you won't be the last.

Fair and honest ???...that's like asking Unacceptible to be fair and honest so you can be happy...

He'll simply do stupid ass lame remarks on my writting style when dealing with me:p
He'll simply use other tactis to fresia with ya..

Oh wait a minute.....here's an intellectaul multy syllabal word that's not commonly used..lmao
"Rivalrous"

Let me use it in a sentence...

Jerk offs are borned rivalrous dickheads...:p

Mindgames, intellectual bullying, etc mean very little to me.

Ten years ago it's the sort of thing that might have rattled my cage but these days my ego is no longer at stake.

A long time ago I used to do a bit of boxing. I wasn't too bad at it either but I quickly surmised one immutable truth.
There are some I could beat, many with whom I could battle on even terms, but I didn't have to look very far to discover those who will always have my pugilistic number. The same is true of all human attributes.
As much as I appreciate what you are trying to accomplish Lonesome, I am not unwary and also have thicker skin than it sometimes may seem.

There are a couple of things that would make me very happy.

#1, as many others have stated, is to find a companion. a TRUE comapnion. Where the relationship is built on love and trust, and happieness.

#2, I would be very happy of certain members of my family would be more accepting, and not treat me like I am an outsider :(

A genuine and deep connection with another person that could truly understand me, someone who I could feel like I understand just as well. It wouldn't even have to be a romantic relationship, I just want to find someone that I feel lives in the same world as me. It feels like an impossible thing to do though, maybe I'm just that unique? Nah, I don't think so. I'll keep on looking. ;)

wolfshadow said:
Unacceptance said:
wolfshadow said:
Unacceptance said:
The removal of all humanity from the planet.

*slaps own head*

Okay, make that two conditions; the second being nothing nihilistic or misanthropic :( thank you.

Nothing in my post implied that people didn't go into space on to a better planet.

See, now you're the negative one.

I'll level with you Unacceptance, this annoys me a bit. I created this thread so that people could underline what they would consider a positive turn of events for themselves if they so desired.
Whilst not especially pioneering or exciting, it's not an such unreasonable choice of topic given the struggles that most of us here encounter is it?
Why then answer with something so deliberately ridiculous? Is it an expression of how trivial you consider this thread to be?

Everything is trivial. I just laugh at the cosmic joke of existence.

Unacceptance said:
wolfshadow said:
Just atoms, gravity and entropy. Nothing else matters;).

Hence why you shouldn't take what I say so seriously.

(this maybe out of date by the time it gets here because my computer has slowed to a crawl ughhh).

I'm inclined to agree.

It would just be nice to have someone to do something with. That seems even harder than being in a relationship with someone for myself it seems.
[/quote]

I agree, for me it's easy to meet and date guys but it's hard to find someone who just wants to be your friend and actullay get to know you first.

To finally find out how many licks it takes to get to the center of a tootsie roll pop! :p

PYPBLCESUFEI-large.jpg

I'm glad I don't have to make a new thread for this.

I don't think there is any one thing that would make me happy. There are only things that make me more unhappy. Such as failing to meet my expectations of myself or someone elses expectations. That makes me so much more unhappy.

Losing someone I loved. This might be a trigger point for me, for a major depressive episode. Makes me unhappier.

There are situations that irritate me, rather than make me unhappy. Such as not having a moment to myself. Having to constantly do things at the behest of another person.

What would also make me unhappier is living alone. I highly suspect that when this occurs my brain patterns change to what those in solitary confinement feel. You have no idea how much time I spend alone if I don't have a room mate. It drives me mad.

Also living with someone that would strip me of my identity, forcing me to be who they wanted (and what they wanted being an ever changing mark), would probably make me unhappier as well.

Latest posts

Back