What would make you happy?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Meaningful stuff-
1-Stoping all animal neglect/abuse
2-Making everything, EVERYTHING equal (if you get it free, I should get it free also) if I have to work for it, so should you)
3- Getting a new (fill in the blank)
4-....Will let you know!

Shallow BUT fun stuff-
-Lots, LOTS of money
-HUGE house
-Brand spanking new BMW
-Complete soundproof room (the size of a basketball court!!) or an ice rink!
*******Meeting Slash*******
***Seeing the original band member of guns N roses perform a complete concert.....all for me(:)

-

A job that im good at and one that I enjoy.

Someone that I can trust to always be there for me.

To be financially comfortable.

Not being judged by people for choices i've made, being loved/respected by them ,not being anxious about my future ,and to fall in love again .. would make me happy, even only not getting judged as a bad person would make me a whole lot happier..

Either one of two things:
  • A cute girl and I fall in love with eachother
  • Starting my own company

I read this question yesterday, and could not think of a answer.. and now, I thought about it all day. What would make me happy? What does my life miss, I can put in somehow, to make me happy?
I still can find no answer...
Things are just things.. things will not make me happy.
A different place to live.. it would be nice, but not guarantee it can make me happy.
A job is important and wonderful to find.. but I survive without one now.
Friends would be nice to have.. but lots of trouble and stress with friends too.
I love my partner.. but it is not the job of my partner to make me happy.
and so on..
I think i realize it now, nothing will make me happy but me. So, I can not help but break the one condition.. what will make me happy is realize I have things to be happy about, and change my way of thinking to truly appreciate it all.

When I'l be able to travel the world and see other cultures , natural wonders and just and simple be on the move all the time then I'l be happy. So that means that money will make me the happiest right now , enough money to see the world.

I really have no idea what would make me happy. That is sort of what scares me. I think its pretty impossible for me to be in a lasting relationship, so Id have to find something else that would make me happy for the long term.

Latest posts

Back