What would take away the loneliness in your life?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"I've dated since she died. I've put my heart out and had it broken. Boohoo, poor me right? It still hurts. It seems your never too old to make a fool of yourself.

Still, I would like to find someone to walk in the sand with. To share my life with."

This quote from my blog says it for me. I want someone to share my life with.

ladyforsaken said:
Doubt The Rabbit said:
A kitten!

I second this!!

Three kitteh's! I might start to smell like cat pee and have hair all over my clothes, but I don't have any of that now and I still manage to not have good friends. But I'll have kitteh = happeh.

Sarah_Lbnz said:
ladyforsaken said:
Doubt The Rabbit said:
A kitten!

I second this!!

Three kitteh's! I might start to smell like cat pee and have hair all over my clothes, but I don't have any of that now and I still manage to not have good friends. But I'll have kitteh = happeh.

I like to go hiking alot.. like, all the time. I got sick of the odd looks that you get when hiking alone, so got a dog.. .somehow I feel that doesnt' look so weird, to be alone with your dog while hiking... i dont' know though, I dont' think it did much for loneliness. But that's just me.

Close friends. Someone I could hang out with, without feeling like a burden.

I want to change my previous response from "a girlfriend" to "someone who talks".

I always get a kick out of how my emotions change when I get e-mail from someone I want to get mail from. I just got an e-mail from someone I have been waiting to hear from for 11 days and my day went from completely dead to being overly exciting.

ahaikulife said:
Sarah_Lbnz said:
ladyforsaken said:
Doubt The Rabbit said:
A kitten!

I second this!!

I like to go hiking alot.. like, all the time. I got sick of the odd looks that you get when hiking alone, so got a dog.. .somehow I feel that doesnt' look so weird, to be alone with your dog while hiking... i dont' know though, I dont' think it did much for loneliness. But that's just me.
I'm too lazy to walk a dog and cats basically take care of themselves as long a they have food, water, and fresh litter. Plus, they're cuddly and watch Netflix with me. I am undoubtedly a cat person.

Sarah_Lbnz said:
ladyforsaken said:
Doubt The Rabbit said:
A kitten!

I second this!!

Couldn't agree more!

blackdot said:
You should try putting a leash on the cat and taking it for a walk. Pure excitement!

Leash? On a cat? Never seen that before!

My dog has all but cured my loneliness. Now I'd just like a friend, though I'm in no hurry.

fox said:
I fear nothing can take away it..
It is because.. I have my partner, who is so kind and patient and always take it seriously to talk to me even though I am stupid. If I have this and still feel lonely, what more is it I need? So, I think there is nothing that can do it, and always will feel lonely.

You seem far from stupid to me, Fox. You are very mature and thoughtful in discussions.

For some people loneliness isn't cured just by having a partner, but a group of friends that you can connect with. Additionally depression often gives rise to feelings of loneliness that you otherwise wouldn't have.

ladyforsaken said:
blackdot said:
You should try putting a leash on the cat and taking it for a walk. Pure excitement!

Leash? On a cat? Never seen that before!

my parents used to have a cat and when they went to the beach they would put the cat on a leash and walk it.
well, try that is.
if my parents decided to walk up the beach, the cat would decide to walk down the beach. So then when my parents would turn around to walk the direction of the cat, the cat would go the opposite direction again. They would end up just picking the cat up.

Heheh, I used to want to walk my old cat before I turned into a lazy blob. I had one cat who was just as fat and lazy and anytime I tried to take her outside she bolted for a hiding spot. She was acting as if I was trying to throw her into a volcano!

haha cats on a leash are def. something else. They pull you around where you don't wanna go or sit there like please...take this off...NOW. lol.

Latest posts

Back