What would you like a good first date to be like?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ladyforsaken said:
BadGuy said:
ladyforsaken said:
BadGuy said:
She must be interested in riding a motorcycle and have enough trust to get on the back of mine

I would fail this lol.

why a fail ? trust ?
It is kind of intimate right of the start having her legs and arms around me

Oh lol you were thinking it like that.

I was thinking it more like how scary it is to be the pillion. I'm just a wuss when it comes to vehicles like motorcycles, thus why I'd fail. :s
there is a saying ..."only one penis on a motorcycle at a time" ROFL
Intimate because lets face it there is contact LOL

As much as of adrenaline junkie as I am ...I go above and beyond safety wise with a passenger

I have an Ex that loved the speed
She now owns a motorcycle LOL

beautiful loser said:
lonelypanda said:
I think going fishing would be a great first date. It's something that gives you a bit of activity to calm any awkward pauses, but also downtime to talk and get to know each other.

Absolutely, a great first date choice, LP. Went fishing today and caught this beauty...unfortunately, my "fishing date" was as guy from work so that doesn't count. I did win bragging rights for the day with this one.

And in case anyone is wondering, Mr. Bass went right back into the water...I always catch and release.

205txzs.jpg

That's a nice bass. You don't eat fish ? I throw back sometimes but alot I keep and take home. I fish for trout usually. There's times I go camping and catch a nice fish, clean it and throw it on the camp fire with some lemon garlic butter. Mmmmm so good.

"That's a nice bass. You don't eat fish ? I throw back sometimes but alot I keep and take home. I fish for trout usually. There's times I go camping and catch a nice fish, clean it and throw it on the camp fire with some lemon garlic butter. Mmmmm so good."

I love fish, but I don't like the taste of Largemouth bass...bland taste, and, to me, has a "mushy" texture. Plus, they are so respected as a game fish, nearly everyone releases them so they can live to fight another day. Now, trout I can understand and I would keep them if they were in my area.

I'm not sure. I don't have enough experience with relationships to know what a good first date would be like. I would imagine it would be going out bowling or to a park, something like that. Depending on the interests of the other person it may be something else.

Food, a couple drinks, casual conversation, nothing physical.

Which is, probably odd for a guy, but, yeah. Call me oldschool for it, heh.

I can handle the physical part, I've had my time with it, but I like getting to know people predominately first.

Sometimes, you have to play it by ear and let things figure themselves out, see where it goes.

Latest posts

Back