What's best on toast?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What's best on toast?

• Total voters
She-ra said:
ladyforsaken said:
I voted for butter or some other spread, peanut butter, tomatoes (WOOHOO I love tomatoes) and cheese.

Mmmm tomatoes, you know what else I do with tomatoes, mushrooms with a bit of garlic. :D

Ohhhh **** that's nice. Mm mmm.

ladyforsaken said:
She-ra said:
ladyforsaken said:
I voted for butter or some other spread, peanut butter, tomatoes (WOOHOO I love tomatoes) and cheese.

Mmmm tomatoes, you know what else I do with tomatoes, mushrooms with a bit of garlic. :D

Thats settled when you are better and up.to travelling you shall have that and tea:D

She-ra said:
ladyforsaken said:
She-ra said:
ladyforsaken said:

Thats settled when you are better and up.to travelling you shall have that and tea:D

I look forward to that. :)

Peanut butter is not that big around here, so I usually go for no-name chocolate cream plus jam. I considered putting honey inbetween those two layers, but it might turn into one aggressive teeth-killing pulp...I'd prefer to contain the integrity of each layer at least.

...breakfast is serious business.

Rodent said:
Peanut butter is not that big around here, so I usually go for no-name chocolate cream plus jam. I considered putting honey inbetween those two layers, but it might turn into one aggressive teeth-killing pulp...I'd prefer to contain the integrity of each layer at least.

...breakfast is serious business.

Lol serious business.

I've actually considered honey on peanut butter a few days ago but decided against it for a similar reason. Peanut butter with chocolate cream is good too. Mm mmm.

TheSkaFish said:
I like Tabasco jelly on my toast. My friend gave me some for my birthday a couple years ago. Gives it a sweet taste and a spicy kick. Dee-lish! :D

Mmmm that sounds weird enough to be good :D.

She-ra said:
TheSkaFish said:
I like Tabasco jelly on my toast. My friend gave me some for my birthday a couple years ago. Gives it a sweet taste and a spicy kick. Dee-lish! :D

Oh, it was great. There was a red jar which was flavored with the traditional red Tabasco sauce. And there was a green jar which was flavored with the milder but equally as tasty, green Tabasco. I only wish there was one of the chipotle Tabasco....that's one of my favorite sauces of all time.

TheSkaFish said:
She-ra said:
TheSkaFish said:

Oh, it was great. There was a red jar which was flavored with the traditional red Tabasco sauce. And there was a green jar which was flavored with the milder but equally as tasty, green Tabasco. I only wish there was one of the chipotle Tabasco....that's one of my favorite sauces of all time.

My mouth is literally watering, not sure what I can get here in the UK. We have the normal tabasco sauce, ha e to have a closer look. They all sound good!

Aisha said:
Paper? Snow? A GHOST! :O

Lol is that from Friends?

I love most things on toast, but a tasty one is having slow roasted tomatoes on toast. Or, eggs benedict. :p

I wonder if Callie is looking.

[youtube]WJmKStqugMc[/youtube]

rockanim_large.gif

Latest posts

Back