What's for dinner?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Went out to eat at an asian restaurant on work's lunch break with the rest of the crew (those who weren't already on Christmas vacation that is) and it was pretty good. :)

Bones said:

Picked the bones clean, have you? :( Hope you're eating something, at least?

2en5d9t.jpg
[/img]

For anyone curious? This is what us vegans eat.
All protein.. taste good.. non fattening... and best of all, no animals harmed... it's a good thang(:)

That looks nice, Princess.

I had cold turkey, baked sweet potato and a salad. :)

I do not think I did that night and nothing tonight even though I did nibble on roast beef all day today and made chicken, peas, and mash potatoes for my daughter. I simply do not feel like eating right now and like the added benefit of decreasing my waistline even though I only consume 1,600 calories a day and still gain weight. I wish my metabolism was not so freaking slow.

Bread said:
Bones said:
Picked the bones clean, have you? :( Hope you're eating something, at least?

Moroccan lamb tagine. Just enough lamb shoulder left over from last night's utterly delicious Rogan Josh.

There are wonderful kitchen smells wafting in. I don't know as yet what the grub will be as it's not my day to cook.

Shoulder of lamb roasted in the oven with potatoes, sautee'd garlic-butter courgettes and steamed dwarf beanos. Gravy made from meat juices and a splash of Marsala.

I made a second attempt at crepes suzette, but swapped the Cointreau for Appleton's 47% christ in a barrel please remind me to buy a fire blanket next time. :rolleyes:

23ogsn.jpg
[/img]

Not dinner, but my breakfast!
Jasmine rice, fried mustard with tofu, and kimchi!
haha what a breakfast! I'm good to go(:)

Latest posts

Back