What's for dinner?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
14vh25y.jpg
[/img]

German Chocolate Cake, made this last night!
HEY HOTTY!!~(:)

i1lbhe.jpg
[/img]

French fries!! (steak fries---home made!!

for supper yesterday? home-made pizza, some cold cuts, crudite and crackers

Poached salmon, buttery mashed potato and French beans. Dessert was crêpes with fresh lemon juice and caster sugar.

Reading this thread makes me so jealous, I've been eating biscuits and cereal for the last few days now, this morning I had to go outside and eat fruit off the trees!! I knew I shouldn't have spent all my weekly shopping money on discount Smirnoff.... :p

Macaroni cheese topped with parmesan breadcrumbs, tomato and served with rashers of smoky bacon. For dessert, sweet and juicy black seedless grapes.

Pezza said:
Reading this thread makes me so jealous, I've been eating biscuits and cereal for the last few days now, this morning I had to go outside and eat fruit off the trees!! I knew I shouldn't have spent all my weekly shopping money on discount Smirnoff.... :p
fruit off the trees sound awesome.

20jo66v.jpg
[/img]

My dinner, Junk food! my lap top, and watching Shallow Hal.... what could possibly be better?

Outside of hugs and cuddling being better, is that Flamming Hot Cheetos? If so, the "cool" meter just went up a notch for you! :cool:

Nolife Princess said:
20jo66v.jpg
[/img]

My dinner, Junk food! my lap top, and watching Shallow Hal.... what could possibly be better?

Cashew carrot ginger soup with cheese sprinkled in it plus some Canadian bacon and turkey jerky. Random? Yes.

Bones said:
Outside of hugs and cuddling being better, is that Flamming Hot Cheetos? If so, the "cool" meter just went up a notch for you! :cool:

Nolife Princess said:
20jo66v.jpg
[/img]

That my dear sweets, is Flaming hot-hot fries! yep! I had a bag and half... been eying the rest of the bag!

sylvestris lybica said:
Cashew carrot ginger soup with cheese sprinkled in it plus some Canadian bacon and turkey jerky. Random? Yes.

That ginger soup sounds amazing! (I use cashews to make vegan type cheese) and I eat tons of ginger.

will have to try it. (:)

Nolife Princess said:
20jo66v.jpg
[/img]

Why does it not surprise me that you took the photo during the Shallow Hal 'sex scene' Princess?

You go Girl :p

Latest posts

Back