What's for dinner?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pezza said:
Nolife Princess said:
20jo66v.jpg
[/img]

My dinner, Junk food! my lap top, and watching Shallow Hal.... what could possibly be better?

Why does it not surprise me that you took the photo during the Shallow Hal 'sex scene' Princess?

You go Girl :p

HAHA!! U called it!!
I also had a shot of the ... you know when she bends over! but I figured that it would offend some of these nice folks here at lonely life.. so I decided against posting it.. but it was a GREAT shot!
She has a nice nice..... .... (_/_)
lol

swanlake said:
Veal Marsala

that sounds really good.

I tried to have fries with mussels with garlic butter yesterday but the **** mussels were sour.. so had fries alone instead :S

Texas Steakhouse at 11:00 with my daughter, my mother, my aunt, and my grandmother - we meet every two weeks for lunch.

Too much pizza... felt guilty all evening. I'm just glad that I did twice my workout.

What my mother cooks
ezmsyx.jpg

Economical Asian subsistence diet for family of 5

green stuff is spinach (backyard grown)
yellow stuff on the right is some tofu ( discounted from family friend)
chilli+soy sauce in the middle
and my portion of rice

I eat this almost every night. Some nights, the tofu is substituted with a meat. I haven't eaten red meat in 8 days.

AngryKoreanMan said:
What my mother cooks
ezmsyx.jpg

Economical Asian subsistence diet for family of 5

green stuff is spinach (backyard grown)
yellow stuff on the right is some tofu ( discounted from family friend)
chilli+soy sauce in the middle
and my portion of rice

I eat this almost every night. Some nights, the tofu is substituted with a meat. I haven't eaten red meat in 8 days.

Oh this is nice! tofu is a GREAT! and eating less/ or NO beef is wonderful!
looks awesome (:)

Trust me, it's not nice. The tofu is very bland and the spinach is loaded with garlic (i hate garlic). My mother can actually cook better but prefers not to because this is sufficient for her ( she was a starving child in the 60s). When there is red meat, its quite delicious but I feel bad because I always think the karma police are gonna come get me in my sleep. We used to be strict vegetarian bhuddists.

I only endure it because i love my mother and I know a starving child dies every minute, so it is important to be grateful.

AngryKoreanMan said:
Trust me, it's not nice. The tofu is very bland and the spinach is loaded with garlic (i hate garlic). My mother can actually cook better but prefers not to because this is sufficient for her ( she was a starving child in the 60s). When there is red meat, its quite delicious but I feel bad because I always think the karma police are gonna come get me in my sleep. We used to be strict vegetarian bhuddists.

I only endure it because i love my mother and I know a starving child dies every minute, so it is important to be grateful.

Tofu is very good, just gotta know how to cook it (:)
Must be creative , us vegans/vegetarians create new recipes everyday.. and you are correct about the Karma....
If you own a dog or cat, and you call that pet your friend? then why do you call some animals your pet/friend.. and others your dinner?

(:)

Probably chicken soup again. :( If my part timer gave me his strep throat I'm gonna kill him. (metaphorically speaking...maybe :D)

AngryKoreanMan said:
I only endure it because i love my mother...

Man I’d love to sit and eat with my family, heck any family, a meal for one sat in front of the television each night is driving me insane!

Pizza leftovers. I'll have them with the little one... in front of the tv. Want some, LD? :p

Arsenic Queen said:
Pizza leftovers. I'll have them with the little one... in front of the tv. Want some, LD? :p

Me bad. I read your post quickly and thought I read "want some LSD" I was going to respond yes:).

swanlake said:
Arsenic Queen said:

Me bad. I read your post quickly and thought I read "want some LSD" I was going to respond yes:).
lol, maybe I should've asked that.

2ijrvyo.jpg
[/img]

Vegan slaw/chili dogs (made with vegan hot dogs- and Boca crumbles)
and of course, my favorite FRENCH FRIES!! yummo! haha

I Like rice with Rita.........hmmmmm...
This dish me like most and often wish to take it..
Well here you start good topic,.

Today's dinner is not very special but its my favorite. In today's dinner I am having Cheese Veg Pizza, along with cheese pasta and Beer. I know you all might be thinking that its not simple dinner but a very special dinner, but for me its simple.

Latest posts

Back