What's for dinner?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mouse said:
(Had) homemade meatballs in tomato salsa and rice, and ice cream for afters.

Mouse,
I LOOOVE meatballs--(without the meat) I make them VEGAN with the tomato sauce and they are wonderful! I really could eat it everyday!

You cook lots, that is nice. when I was ... your age, I was just learning to cook (:)
at 16 I couldn't even fry an egg.. took me 2 to 3 yrs to get it all down.. now I am a cooking ninny (:)

Nolife Princess said:
Mouse said:
(Had) homemade meatballs in tomato salsa and rice, and ice cream for afters.

Mouse,
I LOOOVE meatballs--(without the meat) I make them VEGAN with the tomato sauce and they are wonderful! I really could eat it everyday!

You cook lots, that is nice. when I was ... your age, I was just learning to cook (:)
at 16 I couldn't even fry an egg.. took me 2 to 3 yrs to get it all down.. now I am a cooking ninny (:)

Actually, I'd not enough ground beef so split some pork sausages and mixed the pork meat into the mixture, addded some toasted breadcrumbs and beaten egg and had us a meal. I generally use what's available in the larder and plan a meal from scratch. That's good old home cooking at it best, really. I hate wasting food, so every little gets used up somehow.

You're an alright cook. Don't be so hard on yourself. :)

polls_3885779620_383ccb9c4e_4344_769308_xlarge.jpeg

Tonight I called in at a fish n chippie in Forst Hill. We have shops that sell nothing else. The fish was beautifully fried while we waited, partner and I, and we were given an extra fishcake for free.

rayalz.jpg
[/img]

Vegan-BBq ribs (completely meatless)
sweet potato fries, Jasmine rice, potato salad (I know 2 potatoes!) and cucumber salad.
SOO good! (yeppy, I am a fatty)! love love~

Oh yum. I'm having broiled fish with rice, carrots, squash, and rolls. I'm starving.

(Was) roast chicken, roast spuds, broad beans, runners and dwarf beans. For dessert I had chocolate mousse. It was wicked. :p

Mainly an Eintopf of beef/sausage/chicken/duck and vegetables with red wine and bay for flavour.

n1x8qe.jpg
[/img]

"beef" pepper steak- (tofu fake beef) NON animal~
With Jasmine rice.

**Cake next**!

I had some awesome pizza with lots of veggies and no mushrooms

the little one had eggs! (and ate them!!!) :p

Waiting for a meal of french fries, soysages and soy meatballs. Still in the oven for a while...

A vegetable stir-fry with prawns, mushrooms and peppers.

And some hot chocolate in my batman mug because I’m an adult.

Mr cheapburritos got me to go heat up some cheap burritos.

1zpoak6.jpg

Latest posts

Back