What's The Hardest GTA Title In Your Opinion?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think it's called Vice City Stories. It's one where you have Gangs and you need to take over buildings. But then at any time, your buildings can be attacked. I remember taking every building on the map and still being attacked. Was annoying. Never completed a GTA in my life, lol.

Once you can fly a plane, I stop doing anything but murdering lol.

I never finished San Andreas it was just too frustrating. After that never played another GTA game again.

It's all about making vehicles on the tallest building and then driving them off the edge lol. If you spawn a hovercraft, WITHOUT the flying car cheat, it'll still start flying if you drive it off the top, lol.

Now that I think about it, I've never beaten any of the GTA's... There is always a mission I can't complete. Plus, I get distracted driving around the cities or fooling around with the cheats. Sometimes I try to see how many policeman I can kill before they stop me... The key is to find a good spot when helicopters can't get to you :p

Or enable the rocket launcher cheat and blow the bastards right out of the sky. When the fire trucks show up, nail them too.:D

I've finished every mission but have never been able to complete the game 100%. It drives me crazy I can only ever get 90 something.

My playstation almost went through the window over that stupid RC plane mission.

ive completed 3, vice city, san andreas and 4. havent played any of the "stories" titles though. of the ones i have played i dont know that i can really pick a hardest. im not sure if its because i found them to be very similar, or if because i simply dont remember, lol.

Latest posts

Back