What's The Most Frustrating Video Game(s) You've Ever Played?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another

This is an old one, "Pac land"

There was a part when you had to jump a huge lake, I never got pass that, I always felt! It was so annoying!

At the moment i'd have to say Battlefield 3. The shocking hit detection and lag has made me almost throw the controller through the T.V. a few times.

Just got my platinum for Saints Row The Third and I found it very frustrating. Not because of the difficulty but because it’s nothing more than Saints Row 2.5 wrapped up in a new colour palette. I hate to see such lazy development.

To playing the Resident evil series was most frustrating for me and this game is very boring and it is a really odd stuff so this was a very bad game in my career.

Super Mario Galaxy 2 made me frustrated with those Prankster Comet challenges. The ones in SMG1 were better IMO.

SilentComfort said:
Super Mario Galaxy 2 made me frustrated with those Prankster Comet challenges. The ones in SMG1 were better IMO.
Yeh, I've heard that title was hard. Usually Mario titles are fairly easy.

OP - I was reading an article today on the most difficult games ever Mega-Man series was right up there actually!

Back in the day, games were so much harder, I would spend a whole day trying to get past the first poxy screen and when you died, no save game, rewind the cassette (yes I'm that old) and start over again from the begining!

So for me Ghosts and Goblins, Gauntlet and R-Type were impossible! Threw my joystick many a time playing them bad boys!

I don't know about the Megaman Series being hard, yes maybe the first attempt but after awhile it was way to easy. I could finish Megaman 1 within 47minutes with 10+ extra lives. I stoped playing after megaman 6 though since it didn't hold my fancy anymore.

Most frustrating game I ever played was Star Wars: Rebel Asault.

BlueArtist said:
I don't know about the Megaman Series being hard, yes maybe the first attempt but after awhile it was way to easy. I could finish Megaman 1 within 47minutes with 10+ extra lives. I stoped playing after megaman 6 though since it didn't hold my fancy anymore.

Most frustrating game I ever played was Star Wars: Rebel Asault.
Really?
I was ready to set fire to the "Mega Man" titles I played. Especially those GD boards where you are on a mine cart constantly moving forward at insane speeds trying to dodge all this honeysuckle coming at you!! You think you are almost done the stage then you fall into the pit!! You then have to start over with a million objects to dodge causing you to go insane!! Then falling back into another pit!! You finally get to the ******* end of the board only to not have the appropriate weapon to beat the boss of this stage!! Which means you must go get it and return to all the madness!! That series drove me insane!! Can't you tell?! Huh? Huh? ANSWER ME!!

The time trials in Mirrors Edge (PS3) were a pain. I used to get so pissed off trying to beat them.

Resident Evil 4
Extreme G III
Pikmin 1 & 2
Gotcha Force
Sonic Adventure Battle 2
Warioware Inc
Mario Kart Double Dash
Super Smash Bros Melee

Almost every game that I have played has left me pretty frustrated at some point :D

HAWX. Played it less than 5 minutes before it made me want to drive nails into my eyes.

Gutted said:
Resident Evil 4
Extreme G III
Pikmin 1 & 2
Gotcha Force
Sonic Adventure Battle 2
Warioware Inc
Mario Kart Double Dash
Super Smash Bros Melee

Almost every game that I have played has left me pretty frustrated at some point :D
Ugh, "Mario Kart: DD". That "Rainbow Road" track. What a ***** that is.

The Good Citizen said:
So for me Ghosts and Goblins, Gauntlet and R-Type were impossible! Threw my joystick many a time playing them bad boys!

Ghosts and Goblins. What an unmerciful experience.

Latest posts

Back