Whats the weirdess thing you've done out of loneliness?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dokidoki said:
The weird part about this is that I've done this several times...

That's because you want to make friends and don't feel like an outcast. Any chance of talking to people in these clubs to see what direction it takes? I'm curious to know. :)

I feel lonliest around people. If i am out shopping and want to grab lunch, i eat in my car and listen to the radio.

I see. I never and will never touch drugs a day in my life unless it's for medical reasons. So I have no clue what drug lingo is.
[/quote]

Me neither but I figured MJ was short for marijuana. ;)

Hopetracer said:
dokidoki said:
The weird part about this is that I've done this several times...

That's because you want to make friends and don't feel like an outcast. Any chance of talking to people in these clubs to see what direction it takes? I'm curious to know. :)

Oh no no! I'm actually really good at starting conversations and breaking the ice. I tried really hard to be likeable by talking and such but... by analogy it's as if I'm smelly! Haha, it's as if I'm shrouded in some aura which isolates me regardless of whatever I do.

I think your reasoning is on point! I've addressed it on this other thread!

dd11 said:
I feel lonliest around people.   If i am out shopping and want to grab lunch, i eat in my car and listen to the radio.

I get this quite often. I've learnt that the only existence in this universe who is there for me regardless of anything, always willing to listen and understand is... me!

One realization i have arrived at in life is the fact that there is noone LIVING D PERFECT HAPPY LIFE:) Everyone out there smiling and laughing also have their share of fears, regrets, and insecurities:) but i think maybe d difference is that instead of retreating back into their shell, they live the life the had:)
I read someone saying talking to strangers was weird??? Isn't that ironical:) most of us want to be be talked to, smiled at, etc yet we don't think doing it to others is normal:) Give and you shall receive back in multiples

9/10 times, I simply ignore it; and if for some reason I cannot, I will do a weird combination of meditation while writing a sci fi/fantasy novel in my mind - it gets really weird when I am able to sustain pictures of it flashing across my minds eye & the split second high from it.

In the past...

On a whim I took a trip to a family-friend-filled attraction...alone.
I did a ton of sight-seeing but the worst part was when I was denied entry to some rides because I didn't have a person to go with me. It was also very hard for me to see young couples my age, friends laughing together in groups, and I was walking alone, sitting on the bus alone, sleeping alone, with no one to talk to. On one bus ride, this beautiful young couple in front of me were kissing and kissing. This triggered my loneliness and I shed a tear as I looked out the window. I also noticed out of the corner of my eye that a dad (with his kid) was watching me...I kept my head low.
Feeling lonely in a sea of people...

Another thing is that I used to do is sleep and even if I was awake; I'd just lie in bed and fantasize that I was someone else.

As I was walking into a CVS, there was a homeless man in front. So I decided to ask him if he needed something to eat and I would buy it for him. And besides that, I actually started a conversation with this man. Then he asked me if I could give him a ride home to Oxnard, California. I politely told him I was not driving out that way. But I was so lonely, for a brief moment, I was seriously thinking about driving that man all the way to Onxard, California from San Dimas, California ... AT NIGHTTIME!!!

MyTherapyisALL said:
In the past...

On a whim I took a trip to a family-friend-filled attraction...alone.
I did a ton of sight-seeing but the worst part was when I was denied entry to some rides because I didn't have a person to go with me. It was also very hard for me to see young couples my age, friends laughing together in groups, and I was walking alone, sitting on the bus alone, sleeping alone, with no one to talk to. On one bus ride, this beautiful young couple in front of me were kissing and kissing. This triggered my loneliness and I shed a tear as I looked out the window. I also noticed out of the corner of my eye that a dad (with his kid) was watching me...I kept my head low.
Feeling lonely in a sea of people...

Another thing is that I used to do is sleep and even if I was awake; I'd just lie in bed and fantasize that I was someone else.

Damnit, you just made me shed a tear, sadly this is all to familiar :(

Once time I had a chat with the local homeless man in town, whom everyone thinks is crazy, and I found out he is more sane than I am! :/

morgandollar said:
lilE said:
Once time I had a chat with the local homeless man in town, whom everyone thinks is crazy, but I found out he is more sane than me! :/

:) (not in a mean way)

"I spoke to a man down at the tracks
And I ask him
How he don't go mad
He said "Look here, Junior
Don't you be so happy
And for Heaven's sake
Don't you be so sad"

Latest posts

Back