Whats you plans for xmas/what did you do during xmas?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
K

kaviii

Hello
What is everyones plan for christmas? spending time alone or spending time with family?

For me, i guess il be spending time alone, my only two friends i could actually go out with are partying with their family.

Hope you have someone to spend you christmas with, to me if there is someone to spend it with it would be the greatest christmas present.:)

Happy holidays everyone

Happy holidays, kaviii. In a small way, I guess we're there with you this Christmas. We're not great company--we're sloppy and we always double-dip, but other than that...

Thanks for sharing your thoughts and have a wonderful holiday season.

i will go out and watch people. u know that, many chinese young people like to go to the pubs or walk on the streets, to celebrate christmas. most of them even dont know what does christmas mean. for them ,its just a very happy day ,a noisy party,boys and girls prepare presents for each other. its like the valentine's day.is that funny? well, anyway, its a happy day.
i guess i will go out and have a drink, and watch those people's binge.

merry christmas, ss7,frecconia,blacksheep,mirrors,caviii,theman, the navy guy, secondplace,noone, merry christmas everyone~~~~~

I will be with my family: little brother and parents.

I wish I had a girlfriend and some more friends /cry

I only have very very few friends :-(

Merry Christmas to all.

Shinojuly, Christmas is the same in India, as you described it for China. People dress up fine, and then go out and party happily. To most people, it's all good fun.

Merry Christmas everyone :)
My parents are sleeping..brother is at work..and me - in font of the computer monitor...soon I am going to zzzzzz...
:*

Latest posts

Back