What's your biggest pet peeve?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dnick said:
My biggest pet peeve are loud people. I deal with them a lot at work. When I'm in the break room, I just want to sit there, close my eyes and relax, not listen to all that obnoxious shouting and laughing from the overbearing attention seekers that seem to live there. C'mon, go outside please.

Totally 100% agree !!

People who have all the answers....PUH-LEEZEEEE get over yourself- it's not wit or even sarcasm you show, it's more along the lines of ignorance.

WildernessWildChild said:
People who have all the answers....PUH-LEEZEEEE get over yourself- it's not wit or even sarcasm you show, it's more along the lines of ignorance.

Hear, hear! So true.

Jaywalkers.
As a cyclist, it annoys me when a person pops out into the street without even looking down the road such as to give me some sort of indication of his intent to cross. I follow the law, stop at red lights and stop signs, stop at crosswalks, etc so pedestrians ought to do the same. It's dangerous for both me and the pedestrian when I am sprinting (within speed limits. mostly) and said pedestrian steps out from out of no where at a place that is not a crosswalk

People who cough or sneeze without covering their mouths and noses
In east Asian, people who are sick (or have allergies) will go out wearing surgical masks. I wish people in America would do the same. Or at the least, carry a handkerchief.

penny143 said:
GUYS WHO LEAVE THE TOILET SEAT UP. >: /

what shocks me most is the WOMEN who leave the toilet seat up, it's like they have been trained against their own interest

Naleena said:
I absolutely can't stand it when people don't drive the speed limit and when they do stupid crap nearly killing you.
They seem to pull out in front of me and sloooooww down. You know, the people who have no where to go and all day to get there?

THIS but I would take it further, what is it with inconsiderate people who must go slow in front of you about anything. I am talking about Grocery isles. NO you can't "shoot the breeze" with the cashier if I am waiting. No, you can't pull out your 25 coupons if I am behind you and NO you cannot argue with the cashier that the "sign" said the price was something else. I always get stuck behind the person who does this. I have 1 item they have 20 and then take forever. So inconsiderate.

I hate going to anyplace -- such as subway- where you can pick out what you want. KNOW what you want before you get up to the front of the line. I think the soup nazi had it right.

There is a song called "nowhere fast" the lyrics are like this... nothing wrong with going nowhere baby but you should be going nowhere fast"... amen.

DayvanCowboy said:
One of my main pet peeves is when people stare at me. I think it is rude and I don't understand why people have to do this. It weirds me out sometimes.

This. Get a freakin life people..

My tolerance level for ignorance, stupidity and being unreasonable is so low that it couldn't properly be expressed as a number on any sort of rating scale. :p

When people assume they know me based on some posts somewhere, or a few conversations with them.

Mr Seal The Albatros said:
People who decide it's a good idea to look down on others because they're, "weird."

I don't get that either. The "weird" ones are the interesting ones. :p

ABrokenMan said:
People who think their life is over before reaching 30 years of age :D

Might as well be honest, I'm guilty of this.

As for my biggest pet peeve, idk, our Internet connection is pretty awful. It is by far the very worst I have ever seen, molasses going uphill would be faster. I feel like yelling at my PC, would it help if I got out and pushed. I'm pretty sure no one in the first world has experienced Internet like this in 15 or so years. It's incredibly frustrating.

Latest posts

Back