What's Your dream occupation?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
flavor engineer
people who wear white lab coats in sparkling candy factories mixing sugar and acids around till they've created the best strawberry flavored lollipop. It's the willy wonka-est job :)

im not sure what it is I want to be..ive always dreamed of being someone in the medical field because I like to try and help others. I want to make others feel happy and feel better. I want others to know that i can be there to help.

i always wanted the job of deciding what prized would be bought to be included in boxes of cracker jacks.

i too have an idea about a book i want to write and then direct it into a movie :)

i want to be a nurse, not a huge dream but... yeah. i have to study for a few years, but before that i want/need to travel. so i guess the dream is just being able to stop travelling and start studying.

i also plan to end capitalism :)

I amend my dream occupation... I now want to be one of the crew that's training right now for the journey to Mars... I envy them. >=/

Portrait painter....
To have a studio out in the countryside and make enough money to be self sufficient. Painting faces is endlessly interesting. I love faces....

I'm hoping for a career in Forensic Science when I grow up. It's pretty much taking evidence from a police crime scene and figuring out what it is and so on. The field I'm hoping for specifically is a Forensic Science Chemist.

Hmm, dream occupation? Maybe being a member of the Varangian Guard (vikings who served as bodyguards to the emperors of the Byzantine Empire). I think it's a bit too late for that though, about a thousand years too late. ;)

A bit more seriously though I'd probably have to say musician. I can't imagine something that would be more rewarding and exciting than doing what you truly love while travelling the world, and getting paid for it! :)

My dream would be having the freedom to work only if I chose to and not of necessity.

Seriously? All this technology and we still have to labor for 40 hours a week.

Latest posts

Back