Whats your dream?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My dream is to become a famous movie star or musical artist. I'm hoping to achieve them. I'm currently have a manager and she's getting me auditions often, hopefully something happens. And I've been making my own music, but havn't put it out.

My dream would be becoming a chess Grandmaster. Just don't think it's in the cards. lol I've been playing around 20 years and it hasn't happened yet.

I want to go foreign and want to have a lot of money. Not that I have any lust for money but it is a necessity and one always long for it when she/she doesn't have it.

Buy an RV and travel the country until I fall in love with a place and decide to call it home. Then when I find home, start a hobby farm and live off of the land! Only thing standing in my way is $$$

my dream is to make music as a main activity, getting closer to it.
And, have a positive impact in the world, that will take longer.

The real dream probably will never be fulfilled, that is to have a loving family.

That's freaky, I clicked on this thread right as "Underdog" by Lacuna coil came up on Pandora Radio, the refrain of which is "You can't kill my soul, kill my dream.....AAAARRRRRRAAAAGHHHH!" I paraphrased that last bit. :)

Anyway, my dream was always a Ferrari, big house, loving wife, beautiful kids and a comfortable life. I *ALMOST* got there, but to quote Jack Nicholson " The closer you get to Canada, the more things'll eat your horse. "

I've always wanted to make music and become a singer. I always thought I could express myself better through music. But I haven't done anything to fulfill it, I write my own songs and stuff but I just don't even know where to start.

I used to love to dream. I just wanted to live in a dream.
These days the dreams just torture me.

My dream is the most pointless, self-defeating thing ever. I'd like to go back in time say 10 years and be back with the woman whom I was just divorced by. I'll stop going on about it at some stage.... perhaps... maybe... or not.

I've always wanted to run in the New York marathon, I love running but I can never commit to it.

Also I like to write a lot, so I guess I wouldn't mind having a book published sometime in the future.

Latest posts

Back