What's your favorite ... ?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It depends on the season....winter is in my Art Room, snowmobiling, ice fishing and outside with my dogs, the other seasons - outside and gardening, mowing lawn, fishing, swimming or hiking. Oh....and and cooking :)

What is your favourite pancake topping?

Sunday. I try to do most of my chores Saturday , and Sunday is usually a cooking /baking morning and more relaxed .

What is your favourite author?

^^ Interesting Pasha Salem. I am slightly familiar with some of his work. I didn't realize how much he was responsible for until I googled.

Unicorns...my daughter grew up believing it was her spirit animal and would always give her a safe and happy place... so what's not to love :)

What is your favourite animal?

Pathfinder
^^  Interesting Pasha Salem.  I am slightly familiar with some of his work.  I didn't realize how much he was responsible for until I googled.

Actually I am allergic to reading literature but sometimes I browse philosophy and history and he is one of the few approachable among the greatest 

Any free meal haha 

What are three of your favorite musicians/bands

Enigma, Johnny Cash and Colin James....off the top of my head. There are so many.

What is your flavour of fruit juice?

Hmm...so difficult.If I would ever have a girl maybe Cassiana.

What's your favourite mobile phone?

chill ....among many others

what`s your favourite audiobook?

Latest posts

Back