What's your favorite ... ?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Um... You know, I had no idea just how many Queen songs I like until I started thinking about this. I'm going to go with 'Don't Stop Me Now' because it reminds me of a happy time in my life.

What's your favourite Ben & Jerry's flavour?

"The Remains of the Day" No wait, it's Zeffirelli's "Romeo and Juliet" No wait, it's "The Wizard of Oz" No wait, it's "Casablanca" No wait it's "The Sound of Music" No wait, it's "Earth Versus The Flying Saucers" Actually there are too many good films to have just one favorite.

What's your favorite kind of vacation (ummmm, is that holiday for my UK cousins?)

I haven't been on holiday in many years, but if I did, I guess it would either be exploring Minoan ruins in Crete, visiting Hokkaido, going to Bavaria and visiting Schloss Neuschwannstein or hiking around British Columbia.

What's your favourite thing to spread on toast?

user 130057 said:
I haven't been on holiday in many years, but if I did, I guess it would either be exploring Minoan ruins in Crete, visiting Hokkaido, going to Bavaria and visiting Schloss Neuschwannstein or hiking around British Columbia.

What's your favourite thing to spread on toast?

Marmite - Nom nom  :p

What's your favourite footwear?

I guess it's my phone, because without it my life would fall apart.

What's your favourite quote?

Either
"All I know is that you don't brawl your demons and defeat them
No, you fight them
You fight them every single day for the rest of your life
You live and breathe them"

or
"I eat, I sleep, I guard what's mine
What they call freedom I cannot find"

What's your favourite form of sports/working out?

Meaw said:
Either
"All I know is that you don't brawl your demons and defeat them
No, you fight them
You fight them every single day for the rest of your life
You live and breathe them"

or
"I eat, I sleep, I guard what's mine
What they call freedom I cannot find"

What's your favourite form of sports/working out?

Easy peasy. Powerlifting. Squat, Bench, Deadlift and all associated accessory exercises. :D

What's your favourite method of communication?

Probably face to face, with lot of laughter, some neat activity (Gocart maybe, hehe) and just an overall feeling of happiness and not standing alone.

What's your favourite abbreviation?

DYEL (I'm really kidding, but it seems appropriate :))

What's your favourite type of weather?

There is a nice walk with through some woods along the side of a lake on the outskirts of my town. It is lovely all seasons.

What is your favourite Season?

Alas....I'm allergic. But I remember loving chocolate, except dark. I found it bitter .It's been 20 years since I tasted it.

What is your favourite breakfast food?

Latest posts

Back