What's your favorite ... ?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Right now, Game of Thrones or TWD. Could change tomorrow, I can be quite fickle.

What’s your favorite news segment, e.g., weather, news, politics, sports, etc.?

Politics. I feel not enough people swear or laugh at their tv's nowadays, so I do my part.

What's your favorite soft drink?

Not a fan of any really

If everyone had robotic cleaners in ten years time

What would be your favourite celebrity silicon face installed on your cleaner?

Probably Drew Barrymore. That way I could dream of her every day ;-)

What's your favorite sitcom, if any?

I haven't watched TV like that for a long time, but I used to laugh at Everybody loves Raymond. And lets go wayyyyy back.....Anyone remember Mork and Mindy hahahahaha

What is your favourite time of day?

Nightfall. I don't know why, but I've always been a creature of the night. When my kids were afraid of the dark, I'd tell them not to worry, because I'M IN IT and I'm far more dangerous than anything out there lol.
It's just a quiet time.

What is your favorite expression?

My first reaction was to say Saturday.....but I'm going to say Monday. Just because if I don't decide to take a "bring it on" attitude to the week, it can be a very long week. Besides....Mondays are a do-over :) Everyone hates them....someone has to like them :D

What is your favourite brand of cologne or perfume?

Old Spice.
Yeah, I fantasize about being an old sailor lol.

What's your favorite desert?

I only eat them once a year at Christmas and that's mince pies to I guess it would be those

What's your favourite vegetable?

If I had to pick, I would say the old folk songs and ballads that were built on real life stories and people.

What is your favourite music to dance to?

Latest posts

Back