What's your favorite ... ?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't really have a favourite album - I listen to a huge amount of music from a myriad of different genres, I can give some shortlist entries though...

Appetite for Destruction - Guns N' Roses
The Queen is Dead - The Smiths
Hatful of Hollow - The Smiths
The Stone Roses - The Stone Roses
I Giorni - Ludovico Einauldi
Anthem - Less Than Jake
Blessed Are The Sick - Morbid Angel

What's your favourite weather phenomenon?

I like the smell of tiger bread a lot, but there's this vanilla scent that reminds me of a special time in my life, so I suppose that.

What's your favourite way to waste time online?

Favourite way to waste time online:

Favourite film: Vanishing Point. 1970's road movie, featuring Barry Newman along side a fetching Dodge Challenger. Essentially, a man getting sweaty, driving very fast through the desert, tripping, and meeting groovy chicks. This is all set to a very progressive 1970's soundtrack. The ending is unexpected!

Favourite car brand: Argh! I could debate this for several days, and conclude each time with a different answer. But in brief, my heart yearns for old Jaguars. Predominantly, I have owned Ford Granada, Range Rover, and BMW. I have never had a bad Ford Granada.

Favourite person: Me. I like me. I'm a decent bloke.
Adam Savage is interesting. I'm also interested in Charlize Theron. Fred Dibnah was fascinating. And, there are a multitude of comedienne and entertainers, who have thrilled me.

*I would also like to thank my manager, the fans, and the
academy for this award.

What's your favourite bra size?

My favorite time of day: was that the question?--- okay-- just before dawn.

What's your favorite characteristic in another person?

Latest posts

Back