What's your favorite ... ?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Interesting, original ideas, thoughts, -- eating words= best!šŸˆā€ā¬›

What is your favorite daydream?

My favourite daydream is a reoccurring daydream, which has been with me since secondary school.

Often I would dream of walking in the summer meddows, sun shining, with the different textures of nature slowing dancing in sun. Just me, mother nature, and my dog.

Something mundane like chocolate or vanilla.

Whats your favourite dinner food?

You're obsessed girl, put down the cheese and step away slowly.

What's your favourite vinyl album cover?

are we all asking about album covers? okay, mind you, I collect them, and have many favorites:
-- "Blood on the Tracks"- Mr. Zimmerman aka Bob Dylan

What's your favorite thing to do on a rainy day?

I like fibonacci numbers and I suppose that is a type of pattern

What is your favourite way to relieve stress?

Itā€™s not been beneficial in the long run, but Iā€™m definitely a stress eater.

Whatā€˜s your favorite song that you would (or do) want to perform at karaoke (if you werenā€™t or are not too shy)?

Honestly, I am really good at having total meltdowns complete with palpitations & feeling like Iā€™m going to pass out. usually wind up wishing I could pass out so to temporarily escape whatever fresh hell has been dropped into my life.
But I never do pass out, so I sing to myself. For 30+ years now my go-to song has been ā€Sailingā€ by Christopher Cross. Of note: itā€™s not on my karaoke list.

What type of dinosaur would you want for a pet?

Latest posts

Back