What's your favorite ... ?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh I’d want to be the rich old lady with jewels dripping off my fingers, a tiara & ropes of pearls & opal necklaces. Def a prime suspect character.

Anymore it’s some cheesecake from the grocery store. Before Covid we would go eat at Outback to celebrate his bday in sep & mine exactly 4 weeks later. Love their French onion soup & the fried onion thing.

@roses4all what‘s (who’s) your favorite- Miss Marple or Hercule?
I like Hercule. As for Miss Marple, it depends on the actress. I LOVE community theatre. I could go once a week for years and years... I'm not sure why (if you have any enlightening ideas, I'm all ears), the male character always seems to get played the same. The female character has had some interesting interpretations. What do you think? ... I liked Angela Lansbury too. And I was a fan of Murder She Wrote too. I can see the attraction of dripping in jewels. I guess we can be in the same show!

What's your favorite fairy tale?

Paytae and the Wind Witch

What is your favorite mode of transportation?

I don't know that one. I will have to look it up.

1) walking
2) followed closely by my bike... but when you are on your bike, you can't take the time to look around

It's nice sitting on a train and watching the world go by too.

What is your favorite childhood cartoon?

A female flower

iu

What your favorite Hot Pocket?

Latest posts

Back