What's your favorite ... ?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Crunchy muesli with fruits.

What's your favourite thing about Halloween?

oh.....just one? :p I'd have to say its seasonal.......not wintertime it's walking - in the woods, along the lake shore or creek, through the field. Just generally being outside.

Inside for winter - is painting, sketching and cooking.

What is your favourite chill/relax music?

Pathfinder said:
oh.....just one?   :p   I'd have to say its seasonal.......not wintertime  it's walking - in the woods, along the lake shore or creek, through the field.  Just generally being outside.

I don't really do chilled or relaxed. I either do dejected and miserable or angry and hyped up. I will let you into a secret though... when I really need to calm down, I listen to something called 'Yoga to Avril Lavigne'. It's a bunch of instrumental zen recordings of Avril Lavigne songs. :rolleyes: 

What's your favourite sporting event?

At the moment a new Jacket I bought.

What is your favourite Christmas Tradition.

I'm not a huge fan of Christmas but I will say setting up the tree and decorating the house.

What's your favorite book?

user 130057 said:
Pathfinder said:
oh.....just one?   :p   I'd have to say its seasonal.......not wintertime  it's walking - in the woods, along the lake shore or creek, through the field.  Just generally being outside.

I don't really do chilled or relaxed. I either do dejected and miserable or angry and hyped up. I will let you into a secret though... when I really need to calm down, I listen to something called 'Yoga to Avril Lavigne'. It's a bunch of instrumental zen recordings of Avril Lavigne songs. :rolleyes: 

What's your favourite sporting event?

^ I will check that out!  :D

The only channel I've actually followed was "Brent's Desk" for the Wildfires in BC this summer ( crazy summer ).   Otherwise I'm still at the "mesmerized" by what I can learn and do stage of youtube.  And of course the music.

What is your favourite wild animal?

I do like birds... and strangely, they like me. Anything avian will do.

Incidentally, I have a HUGE amount of family in BC - mostly around Vancouver and on Vancouver Island. My dad was visiting during all those fires... crazy indeed.

What's your favourite way to spend 30 minutes?

I don't have one. There are just too many songs I like.

What's your favorite song?

Bacon, Poached Eggs, Sausage, Hash Brown, Tomatoes and Mushrooms with lots of sweet, milky tea.

What is your favourite condiment sauce?

“Smock.” Hands down...it’s smock.

What’s your favourite sleeping room temperature ?

Boursin —(with crusty French bread and home smoked salmon )

What’s your favourite hot drink?

Latest posts

Back