What's your favorite ... ?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't really have a favorite, I like several.

What's your favorite dipping sauce for Chinese food?

I don't eat Chinese food. It disrupts me, for whatever reason. Nothing but internal distress.

What's your favorite kind of topic to reply to?

**** good question! Any that bring creativity out of people, that bring people closer together or bring a sense of happiness or solitude to people.

What's your favourite memory of the forum?

Meeting some very wonderful people that accept me for who I am.......and Minus teaching me how to post pictures :D

What is your favourite cheese?

I haven't tried many cheeses, although I like baby bell cheeses (those ones in the red circles, and they're a white, soft cheese).

What's your favorite way to prepare a cheeseburger/hamburger?

Too many to name. Probably gonna have to go with Champagne Supernova by Oasis.

What's your favourite album?

I don't have one right now. In the past stadium arcadium.

What's your favourite type of pasta and sauce?

Great album! Though it probably didn't need to be spread out over two discs. One would've sufficed without the filler.

Any kind of pasta, and usually cheese sauce.

What's your favourite band?

Don't really have one, I'm more like "I may not know music, but I know what I like". And I like a lot without knowing much about it.
I'm kind of partial to AC/DC. Though I also nourish a secret, hidden love for some Taylor Swift songs lol.

What's your favorite desert?

Black forest ghetto. I love the dark kind of sharp tasting cherries, the rich chocolate and cream and of course the cake that seems to always be perfectly balanced with everything else.

What's your favourite hiding place?

I have a relatively new fondness for boron.

What is your favorite store?

It's a garden centre called Dobbies, but only because I can sit there all day drinking tea and eating cake.

What's your favourite classic arcade game?

(For anyone under the age of 30, arcades were wonderful places where you'd stand all day mindlessly pumping 10p/25c coins into a slot only to be annihilated in 30 seconds, then repeat the process hundreds of times until you're so good that you've got your own fan club standing watching and cheering you. If you're lucky, you don't get mugged on the way home. Good times)

Was Jet Set Will and arcade game? Or Attic Attack? If not I don't know.....

What's your favourite thing about Autumn?

They're Spectrum 48k games... and it's Atic Atac. :p

That it'll pretty soon be Christmas or that everything looks like a Bob Ross painting.

What's you're favourite carbonated beverage?

It is a toss up between the harpsichord and guitar.

What is your favorite day of the week?

Latest posts

Back