What's your favourite animal?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And an addendum to one of my favorite animals, the human being, is that humans sometimes have giant attitudes because they hate being in cages, but if you feed them regularly, keep their water bowls cleaned and filled, and they get enough sleep, they'll live a long life and be wonderful pets for you and your family.

I love all animals, but cats are my favorite. The idea that they are "independent" or don't need much attention is a myth. Since they are very capable of taking care of themselves, if you neglect a cat, it WILL become aloof, but if you show it attention and love, it is every bit as loving and loyal as a dog. When I come home from work each day, both of my cats come running down the hall to greet me.

insect in general facinate me. And fishes and birds and reptiles and amphibians and mammals too.

Can't go wrong with a Lion.

21888-majestic-lion-1366x768-animal-wallpaper.jpg

Look at that majestic ************. Lions are awesome.

But I also love Red Pandas:

redpand-01.jpg

gallery-redpanda-03.jpg

Red_Panda_Fresh_Start_2_by_KodaSilverwing.jpg

And Fennec Foxes:

1161322589848568.jpg

fennec-fox_523_600x450.jpg

l-Fennec-fox.-Wish-I-had-one.png

Also the Mantis Shrimp is cool:

http://theoatmeal.com/comics/mantis_shrimp

Wolf... I do own a grey wolf/Syberian Husky hybrid... Long story how I came to own one but I freaking love this dog... 6 years old now... 2nd favorite would be a Bengal tiger...

MusicMan01 said:
I love all animals, but cats are my favorite. The idea that they are "independent" or don't need much attention is a myth. Since they are very capable of taking care of themselves, if you neglect a cat, it WILL become aloof, but if you show it attention and love, it is every bit as loving and loyal as a dog. When I come home from work each day, both of my cats come running down the hall to greet me.

That is so sweet!

sk66rc said:
Wolf... I do own a grey wolf/Syberian Husky hybrid... Long story how I came to own one but I freaking love this dog... 6 years old now... 2nd favorite would be a Bengal tiger...

Show!!

ladyforsaken said:
sk66rc said:

Show!!

I'd love to but I'm not too sure how to post a picture on here... Best I've done so far is to post a link but I don't have pictures on my computer... I'll see what I can do...

Always loved animals.Sometimes i make pictures for them.I like many animals with few favorites like Elephants.

Latest posts

Back