What's your favourite animal?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I personally enjoy all animals, from the squirrel to the whale, it doesn't matter.

We take them for granted everyday, or find them to be "annoying" or a "nuisance" but they're part of our world, just like we're a part of theirs.

To really calm down sometimes, if I'm in a parking lot before entering a mall (which I try to avoid in the first place---so packed and filled with stressed out people, wanting to buy things that they sometimes don't need), I'll sit in my car, watch the birds do their thing.

Or if I'm at a park, or in a backyard somewhere and I see squirrels, I just take a few minutes to enjoy their presence and it's quite relaxing to be honest.

Better than whipping out an tablet device and playing a game or checking who did(n't) message me or whatever.
(I don't own a tablet device to begin with, sold my iPad and never looked back, no regrets).

But yeah, all animals are friggin' awesome and we shouldn't take them for granted.

Raccoons get a terrible reputation, but people don't think about the simple fact that we're encroaching on their natural environment.
They're actually high up on my list of favorites, they're incredibly social - met a lady who fosters them and I was blown away how sweet they are.
raccoons.jpg

800px-Three_raccoons_in_a_tree.jpg

I've always liked foxes. To me they are like a cross between a cat and a dog. I think it would be awesome to have one as a pet.

Latest posts

Back