Whats your life about

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

donvito

Reaction score
what you do during the week and weekends ...i do nothing im boring as hell

I go to work and I humour my girlfriend who can't cope on her own otherwise I'd have left. For me, I doubt life has anything worthwhile to offer.

Well fresia...what i usually and what I'm doing now are 2 different things...
Summer is here..it's getting hot as fresia :(

As a whole...it's been about getting paid and getting laid.

Wait, let me fucken rephrase that....
It's been about being reponsible, learning to love and cherish someone.
Living and enjoying life to the best of my abilities.

:)

my life's about playing the guitar and video games sleeping into the late afternoon and taking lot's of naps

it use to be about homework

but i am free now!!

well at least until i start college :(

i'm trying not to think about all that for a while at least :)

goof news though i guess i was selected for some program like explorations in math science and computer stuff

lol science is really the only one i'm good at,

but so i get to live in hillcrest which is one of the best dorms on campus so i hope i'll have a good time there and hopefully meet some cool people and maybe even make friends

and then i really like to go on long bike rides, while listening to my ipod and then many times along the way i'll stop for some ice cream :D

i also of course love Dance dance revolution and guitar hero,

then on weekends i work at a small used bookstore

i love watching scrubs, and will and grace i have all the seasons on dvd

and watching tv shows online and hanging out here, and looking a t pics of lolcats

and really any other kind of silly entertaining stuff online

and ya that's pretty much my life in a shorrt summary

not really a whole lot else
today

except
I'M GRADUATING TODAY!!!!!!!!

XD

i'll post some pictures of me in the cap and gown

i usually just game, chat with college friends if theyre on(who am i kidding, they are not on durin weekends)

Play football, read, watch football, quarrel with my brother, nothing special really...
Oh.. I also try to learn russian language, but it's really hard and by saying "really hard" i truly mean it.

My life is about trying to choose which **** way I want to go at the moment :p

University...Work...Travelling...

Basically I want adventure, I want action, I want to look at the world without fear, without hate or dismissivness, and with a huge smile on my face. I want to be awake as soon as my alarm goes off, hell I want to wake up without even Needing an alarm! I want to be known as the person that always gives others advice and always puts other people first when they needed others the most. Money...Materialism...Proffesionalism...Social Status...what does it all mean to me at the end of the day? Its something to get me by or give me a false sense of value, but most of all I want to be known as the guy that had the determination to follow his dreams of becoming a hero in the eyes of others! ^_^

Sundays a lot of times I go hang out with a group of friends and maybe drink a few beers and listen to music. Usually on Tuesdays I'll go either meet up with some friends and hang out with them at a restaurant and then at another friend's place at night, or go out to another friend's house and rent a movie and maybe walk or jog a bit. Sometimes I go to a friend's bar on Wednesdays. On mon, and thurs, I'll either hang out a bonfire, or just hang out with a couple people, or hit a bar, or watch a friend's band play, or hang out by a lake, or just chill.

Fridays and Saturdays I like to mix up who I hang out with and hit cool bars if possible- sometimes in the city, sometimes in different suburbs. Or occasionally go to a party. Every once in a while I'll go on a date or go see some punk or rock bands play. Today I was at the taste of chicago for a bit. And every year we usually go camping, to starved rock, to some museums, maybe a small road trip, ride bikes in the city along the beaches... stuff like that.

Then I TRY to lift weights 3 times a week and do cardio 3 times a week.

Every once in a while I'll take a road trip by myself and hit a bunch of cities I've never been to. I've been on a couple cross country road trips lasting a month each.

I really like exploring different parts of my city's greater metro area though too.

Oh, and then I meditate and burn incense and listen to new age music and other random things like that occasionally even though I'm an atheist, and sometimes play guitar. I read a lot too- especially about religion, psychology, philosophy, classic literature, and business. I also lay around being totally depressed a lot too lol.

videogames, guitar, sleeping, biking and reading, and online surfing

that's the life

:D

until i get to college then i add home work,studying, and complaing about homework and studying

:)

Boring life..so far make sure I graduate in a year and a half.. but its the summmeeerrr so..
video games.. try to start reading again..spend all my free time online.. sleeppp.. bug everyone at home because I'm bored.. and feel like I've wasted a whoooolle day and the cycle starts again the next day.

It's about 5'11". Ha!

Sorry. That was pretty bad, wasn't it?

Right now I'm trying to make my life about changes. I'm trying to change the way I look, I'm trying to change the mundane routine by which I live, and I'm trying to change the way I make ends meet. It's horribly daunting, but if I can find the strength within myself to make these changes, I'll hopefully come out the other side a wholly new and more confident person.

Latest posts

Back