Whats your life about

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hil said:
Van Hooligan X said:
Punisher said:
donvito said:
what you do during the week and weekends ...i do nothing im boring as hell

Are you... ME!? :O

no he is clearly me (h)

haha that is a funny picture. Ironic.

I just wanted to say in general, that making small talk is annoying BECAUSE people act extremely vain in my opinion. They act like they are the best thing going. Maybe a defense mechanism or something, but its quite annoying when you have to talk about them and how amazing they are.

ty, i use it because i forgot what my previous 1 is, and ppl give me smiles about how that relates to them so it stays

as for the opinion part of your post, agreed

my life is about forgetting the ******* people that have a bad image stuck in my head... whether is a slut that slept with the girl they met ONCE. whether its.......whatever

my life is about change... and, preparing for my final year in college, which is beginning in a few weeks.

my mom is nuts.
my dad is a prick.
and, im pretty much stuck here until i move into residence.

whatttt upppp

life is:

well i figure i dicked around for around 6 years so im gonna give it my all to fit 6 years of growing up into 1 year. and i made a list of things that WILL BE DONE by my 30th birthday and im 25 now so thats a five year plan, by then my growing up will have caught up to itself and HELLO LIFE! i miss brittney :( *edit: STILL!

The way I see it, people at this point are irrelevant. I have been shunned from society back when I was 17, now im 30. People are manipulative, destructive, and confused. Running around like chickens with their head cut off trying to find control. They lack an empathetic compassion for others and only think in egotistical fassion.

Obviously my views on humanity have a tendency of being a bit bitter, but what would you expect from a reject of society? And given our current documentation of history, could you blame me?? All I see is pain and suffering. Wars and hate and lies.

My mistake was that I was to trusting in people and in the end got screwed over because of it. Im changing around my thinking and am trying to give humanity the benefit of the doubt. Dont worry, Im going to be much more slower in trusting anyone so that I may never get screwed over again, but i will be your friend if you are willing to be my friend.

Latest posts

Back