What's your next small goal in life?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do some washing up so I actually have some crockery to have lunch! :rolleyes:

annik said:
Do some washing up so I actually have some crockery to have lunch! :rolleyes:

Done! :)

Take some photos.

Phew! - Just gone 3.14am in the morning but finally published the book I've been working on for the past few months. Quite a project which has quite literally changed my view on life. Now just have to format the paperback version and carry on with part 2 in the series.

Still - goal done, move onto the next one!

To continue reading a particular book, that last year I stopped, because content that upset me

I want to start spending more time with my brother. We haven't been close since childhood.

kamya said:
Losing 25 more pounds and getting my cdl. Both should only take a few months :)

I don't really have any shorter term goals than that because that's all I'm really focused on. I guess make money. =P

getting a cdl is one of my goals also....another is going to chicago this year...getting a supercharger for my truck before the year is over....and the one i want the most...find myself a girl

My next small goal is to get a 50 out of 50 on tomorrow's exam. It's an online test, but it's timed, so you better know the material.

I try not to set to many goals for my self, the only thing just now is to get through college which I wouldnt say is a goal, i love it so there is not chore.

One thing ive realised is that people are always wanting something from you, not in a bad way but like you would hang out with your friends because they provide you with happyness etc. So this year ive decided im gonna learn new skills to make myself more valuable to other people.

Buy a bicycle next month to face a fear and get my self outside more. Wish me luck! Cross fingers!

Latest posts

Back