When was the last time..

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Probably May, but I intend to do so again in about a week and a half from now.

When was the last time you could look ahead to upcoming event with a relaxed mindset?

First thing this morning, it's always the first job of the day since I got hacked

When was the last time you cooked something new to eat that you've never tried before?

I planted 2 apple trees last summer. Wish it would stop growing so **** slow. 🤓

When was the last time you went out dancing?

I'm drinking one now. Monster Ultra White.

When was the last time you felt confused?

About half an hour ago, trying to get this dumb Ipad to do what I want

When was the last time you bought something you thought looked great In the shop and changed your mind when you got home?

I don't think I ever have

When was the last time you walked just for the enjoyment rather than to get somewhere?

Last week..my kids always order too much

When was the last time you saw a human poo where you work and had to work round it...I kid you not.

It was about 20 years ago and I couldn't walk round it I had to clear it up as I was the only person left on site after my boss had an explosive bout of diarrhoea. Nice.Not.

Jently said:
It was about 20 years ago and I couldn't walk round it I had to clear it up as I was the only person left on site after my boss had  an explosive bout of diarrhoea. Nice.Not.
Ahhhhhhhhh gross Jently I have to go sleep now with that image in my mind :D

Latest posts

Back