When was the last time..

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh, a long while ago now. My GPP is appalling. I'd go to the trouble of rectifying it, but with my advancing years, I fear I may suffer a cardiac event.

When was the last time you started something that you couldn't finish?

Today, housework, I felt too ill.

When was the last time you felt hope for something nice?

All the time.

When was the last time you wrote a letter?

Yesterday

When was the last time you frustrated yourself?

Probably yesterday. Life is what you make it.

When was the last time you wasted the entire day?

the last time i went to a movie was 9 months ago. i saw the new girls xmas movie with a friend where they get drunk and trash the place

Cavey said:
Probably yesterday. Life is what you make it.

When was the last time you wasted the entire day?

Today.  I made the mistake of painting my nails which take 4-5 hours to set so couldn't do anything.
Yawn i'm so bored, I like being busy

When was the last time you bought new shoes?

A bit more than a year ago. I needed a pair that were presentable and also suitable for standing and walking in all day......for a 2 week tourist travel trip.

When was the last time you had a fit of giggling that was hard to stop?

Just after Christmas, it was the kind of laugh that makes your belly hurt. More please :)

When was the last time you wished you read a good book?

Yesterday I found a good book that I wish I knew about before and now I have to read it!

When was the last time that you did an anonymous random act of kindness, what did you do, and how did it leave you feeling???

About a month ago I was on a bus and an elderly lady was panicking because she couldn't stand up or manage her shopping trolley so I helped her to her feet and got her and the shopping off the bus. I felt really happy afterwards - wish more opportunities like that presented themselves :)

When was the last time you had a dream you remember?

Latest posts

Back