When was the last time..

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh, a long while ago now. My GPP is appalling. I'd go to the trouble of rectifying it, but with my advancing years, I fear I may suffer a cardiac event.

When was the last time you started something that you couldn't finish?

Today, housework, I felt too ill.

When was the last time you felt hope for something nice?

Probably yesterday. Life is what you make it.

When was the last time you wasted the entire day?

the last time i went to a movie was 9 months ago. i saw the new girls xmas movie with a friend where they get drunk and trash the place

user 130057 said:
Probably yesterday. Life is what you make it.

When was the last time you wasted the entire day?

Today.  I made the mistake of painting my nails which take 4-5 hours to set so couldn't do anything.
Yawn i'm so bored, I like being busy

When was the last time you bought new shoes?

A bit more than a year ago. I needed a pair that were presentable and also suitable for standing and walking in all day......for a 2 week tourist travel trip.

When was the last time you had a fit of giggling that was hard to stop?

Just after Christmas, it was the kind of laugh that makes your belly hurt. More please :)

When was the last time you wished you read a good book?

Yesterday I found a good book that I wish I knew about before and now I have to read it!

When was the last time that you did an anonymous random act of kindness, what did you do, and how did it leave you feeling???

About a month ago I was on a bus and an elderly lady was panicking because she couldn't stand up or manage her shopping trolley so I helped her to her feet and got her and the shopping off the bus. I felt really happy afterwards - wish more opportunities like that presented themselves :)

When was the last time you had a dream you remember?

Latest posts

Back