When was the last time..

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
4 years agoooo but I want to go to this luxury zoo in Kent, you can sleep in a adjacent room to the lions it looks sooo amazing...

When was the last time you thought about princess CenotaphGirl ? :)

Constantly

When was the last time you were in a museum?

Oh boy, it's been ages. I need to make a point to do that when I have a minute.

When was the last time you listened to a podcast?

maybe a few months ago. Only podcast I ever listened to thee most was Dave Ramsey anyway...

When was the last time you went to the amusement park?

maybe a few months ago. Only podcast I ever listened to thee most was Dave Ramsey anyway...
I listened to that guy on the radio every night for many months. He's just a salesman. He sold all kinds of things before he started selling people dreams and continually failed. But, he eventually figured out a way to come across like he's helping everybody. So, he gets people to endorse him. Pure genious!

He also bought homes when the market was way down. That was just a matter of luck. He gambled. Now he thinks he's a real estate genious. It's all about timing and luck.

The simple point, which is no secrete, is get out of debt and save money. Live below your means, whatever your means happens to be. That's it! I figured that out on my own in my early 20s. Rich people don't go into debt. That's what poor people do. That message is great.

But, everything else he says is about getting people to buy his stuff. Need a whatever get a Ramsey whatever. Buy our program, become part of the Ramsey team, to learn how to invest your money with us. I would hear him give advice to callers that they should sell their retire plans (gauranteed future payments) and buy his approved stocks because over the long term the stock market always goes up. Sure, sure it does. NOT! It all depends when you buy and sell. Sometimes you have to sell on a down turn. Then months later the Ramsey approved stock would tank. Oh well. I would wonder, I bet those people that bought into the Ramsey crap is probably quite pissed off right about now. Oh well.

I listened to that guy on the radio every night for many months. He's just a salesman. He sold all kinds of things before he started selling people dreams and continually failed. But, he eventually figured out a way to come across like he's helping everybody. So, he gets people to endorse him. Pure genious!

He also bought homes when the market was way down. That was just a matter of luck. He gambled. Now he thinks he's a real estate genious. It's all about timing and luck.

The simple point, which is no secrete, is get out of debt and save money. Live below your means, whatever your means happens to be. That's it! I figured that out on my own in my early 20s. Rich people don't go into debt. That's what poor people do. That message is great.

But, everything else he says is about getting people to buy his stuff. Need a whatever get a Ramsey whatever. Buy our program, become part of the Ramsey team, to learn how to invest your money with us. I would hear him give advice to callers that they should sell their retire plans (gauranteed future payments) and buy his approved stocks because over the long term the stock market always goes up. Sure, sure it does. NOT! It all depends when you buy and sell. Sometimes you have to sell on a down turn. Then months later the Ramsey approved stock would tank. Oh well. I would wonder, I bet those people that bought into the Ramsey crap is probably quite pissed off right about now. Oh well.
Yeah.
I just listened to him on the radio at first, then infrequently in podcast form when I wanted to go to sleep.

He helped lull me into sleep.

Paying down debt from smallest to highest isn't rocket science, it works as long as you stick to it and don't live above your means. At the end of the day, that was his basic point. Anything after that I don't know nor care really 🤷‍♀️

I just like talk-radio format. I like the old fashioned set up. I used to listen to Coast-to-Coast AM for a hearty laugh. And when I was a kid... Howard.

Yeah.
I just listened to him on the radio at first, then infrequently in podcast form when I wanted to go to sleep.

He helped lull me into sleep.

Paying down debt from smallest to highest isn't rocket science, it works as long as you stick to it and don't live above your means. At the end of the day, that was his basic point. Anything after that I don't know nor care really 🤷‍♀️
I actually started getting pissed because he is a con artist and has become wealthy by selling a simply idea, hooking people with it, and reeling them in to take their money by giving them bad advice. But, most can't see what he is really doing and praise him for his contributions to society like he's some kind of hero.

A few weeks ago.

When was the last time that you skipped out of something?

This morning. I was supposed to be somewhere when I got off work. I sat at the intersection with my signal making that hypnotic clicking. Only when my trance was broken by the horn blowing behind me did I decide "fresia it! Im going home."

When was the last time you rescheduled a doctor's appointment?

Latest posts

Back