When was the last time..

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Out loud? I dont remember. It does happen though.

When was the last time you found a new favourite song?

Gosh, months ago, I would imagine. I don't listen to music often anymore.

When was the last time you raked leaves from the yard?

I meant like chopping wood to burn. My son is young and he says "I have to poop" or "I got a turtle head poking"

Ive never laid pipe. I thought only men could lay pipe. Have I been misunderstanding that all these years

When was the last time you laid pipe?

Last week when I took the the sides off my wagon because my son put the bolt on too tight.

When was the last time you had to replace a windshield?

This afternoon...

When was the last time you had a really fun night, an exciting time with people who's company you enjoy?

Last month I tried the covid thing.

When was the last time you went dancing?

14 or 15 years ago. I had a blast and I hate country music but it was crazy fun with all those stomping boots. Line dancing is really easy once you get the steps and the partner dancing getting spun around and out and under is exciting.

When was the last time someone stood up for you?

Last time I took my son to Incredible Pizza so 5 or 6 years ago.

When was the last time you fell asleep watching a movie?

I dozed off for a few minutes today after eating lunch and watching part of a movie. :)

When was the last time you watched a movie that you've already watched a bunch of times?

Several weeks now. I was stuck on The Gentleman since August.

When was the last time you washed your walls?

I genuinely don't remember ever doing that. I'm not sure what that says about me.

When was the last time you had an argument with someone?

I have disagreements regularly but the last argument I had was when I left my husband over a decade ago.

When was the last time you dropped food on your shirt or lap?

Probably yesterday. 😁 I'm like my dad was and I have the tendency to do that. I wish I could tell you how many times ketchup has plopped on my shirt while I was eating. I should get a bib.

When was the last time you listened to someone's problems?

Latest posts

Back