When was the last time..

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
About 6 years ago. I used to jump rope on my nightly walks. I was actually really good at jumping rope. I could walk, jog, or run while jumping rope and do all kinds of tricks.

When was the last time you played a pinball machine?

A really long time ago and I used to like to do that. Maybe when I was 17 was the last time?

When was the last time you followed a real life court trial where they used the steps on the suspect's phone to catch him in a lie?

A long time ago. I don't really enjoy watching court trials. There's a channel that shows all the latest trials. I'll flip to it and watch it for a couple minutes just to know the basics.

When was the last time you went to the pet store just to look and play with the animals?

Over twenty years ago. I'd like to get back into it, but we all know how motivation can be a bugger to rouse from its slumber.

When was the last time you went overseas?

About 20 years ago. I bought a large several pound package of chocolate chip cookie dough. I cut up a bunch of 1 inch thick slices and put them into the pan to bake. About a half an hour later I ended up with a chocolate chip cake. I didn't know they would expand so much. Ha! Ha!

When was the last time you tried make your own bread?

Latest posts

Back