When was the last time..

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Like just cleaned in any way? Probably a year ago, it was my winter jacket, it's machine washable.

When was the last time you got into something, found a new thing you really liked, in any category?
Like the last time you found a new, lasting interest that became part of your life?

A little over two years ago and since the beginning of this year I have been fairly successful in walking
away from it because it was taking up all my time and I wasn't getting anything else done. Now I guess that
I have to create a new excuse for not getting anything done.

When was the last time you went dancing?

It's never really happened. I'm an introvert and never been a dancer.

Last time you went to a music concert?

A couple minutes ago.

When was the last time you shoveled snow?

About 3 years ago when I ran off a snow covered forest road, into a ditch, waited the next day to dig out, and realized it snowed about 3 feet over night. ha! ha!

When was the last time you felt great!

I can't remember, so that should give you a round-about estimate to how long it's been :) I do much prefer waffles to pancakes though.. :)

When was the last time you stayed up until the sun came out?

About 3 years ago when I slept after the sun had come up due to a bad sleeping pattern.

When was the last time you swam in the ocean?

um 3 years ago and I almost caught hypothermia because it was so cold

when was the last time you sat down and written your goals down? (that is if you ever did this if not its ok.)

Ive never done that and even if I did I m so fickle that I would never get anything done.

When was the last time you pressure washed your house?

I did my yard/driveway last summer and probably won't do it again

When was the last time you whistled with the birds? :ROFLMAO:

Latest posts

Back