When was the last time..

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
4 1/2 years ago

when was the last time you made time in your busy schedule to self-reflect and allow yourself to evaluate your life.

2 years back I thought someone changed the pin I forgot it was the wrong card

when was the last time you had someone challenge the way you think, feel, act?

I haven't had an ear infection since I was 19 or 20 probably. My ears hurt alk the time because I stick my finger in them and shake aggressively because of the noises.

When was the last time you got so lost in what you were doing that you didn't realize that you were working in the dark?

um maybe 4 months ago I was trying to multitask not my strong suit atm for irl stuff

when was the last time you rented a movie? (digital or in person)

a full day? um good question maybe when I was homeless um in my19- 20's so about um 14 years ago maybe unless you count working then that's 6 years ago.

when was the last time you visited a good friend?

a full day? um good question maybe when I was homeless um in my19- 20's so about um 14 years ago maybe unless you count working then that's 6 years ago.

when was the last time you visited a good friend?

Two days ago.

When's the last time you saw someone you really don't care for, but felt obliged to talk to through sheer politeness?

I think you would love that show! I laughed myself to sleep last night.

Probably 2 hours ago when I was outside. We have small dogs in here who bark a lot, but I don't mind that sound.

When was the last time you heard a dog bark?

Latest posts

Back