When was the last time..

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2019, but every time we met she never wore it so clearly it was shite :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

When was the last time you had a bump in the car?

Like hit a bump in the road? I don't remember, but there used to be some pretty bad ones around here, on one of the main roads at that. Hitting it stopped my CD player once.

Or a "bump", as in a hit of cocaine? That would have to be never.

While we're on the subject of cars...what's your favorite classic car?

We'll go with "older than 2000" for a rule of thumb.

Like hit a bump in the road? I don't remember, but there used to be some pretty bad ones around here, on one of the main roads at that. Hitting it stopped my CD player once.

Or a "bump", as in a hit of cocaine? That would have to be never.

While we're on the subject of cars...what's your favorite classic car?

We'll go with "older than 2000" for a rule of thumb.
Before going i meant the last time you basically had a minor ding in a car. Like bumper to bumper in a car park or something :ROFLMAO: . Now you won't be confused lol.

When i backed out of a driveway in Nevada a hit a cinder block wall. They like their cinder block walls out there... dunno. I was looking too! Go figure.

When was the last time you noticed the sky was falling on your foot?

Probably as a child. As an adult, nobody gets the opportunity to "punish" me unless I do something terrible, which is behaviour I don't engage in.

Last time you bought a television?

4 years or so. It probably only still works because its rarely turned on

When was the last time you ate a Kit Kat?

A very long time ago. I don't make plans in concrete. I don't like appointments. I get there when I get there if I feel like it at the time. ha! ha!

When was the last time you ate strawberries with cool whip on top of them? Mmmm.

Latest posts

Back