When was the last time..

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh it was recently but I can't remember when! It's only in the last few months that I had it for the first time in my life. It was probably covered in brown sugar and golden syrup and accompanied by a good (or bad!) film.

When was the last time you splashed in a puddle?

Hmm, I guess a couple of months or so. Usually, I end up cracking it instead, lol.

When was the last time you truly moved by a story on the news?

last week

When was the last time you broke up with someone?

Must be years now. I never cared for them. Too much of a choking hazard. I feel the same way about toothpicks.

When was the last time you truly wanted someone? Passionately and unconditionally. Violently and all encompassing. The tomorrow is irrelevant, this moment could last forever if you just gave in and took everything as they took everything from you. Joint emotional suicide.

I guess my question is when was the last time you burned from the inside outward?

After those peppers, i think a couple hours ago.

When was the last time you played a board game?

As a child - then someone told me that animals pee in it and that cured my craving.

When was the last time you drank eggnog?

Currently working on a glass of "enhanced" eggnog at the moment

When was the last time you gave an answer on this thread and forgot to pose a question?
(I blame the enhanced eggnog)
(Yes, I edited it)

Forever ago - so long I cannot recall. But, I did see a cassette tape in this dude's car today and laughed my butt off about it.

When was the last time you made nice, soothing cup of hot tea on a cold night?

Every single day

When was the last time you watched a movie you have already seen several times?

Latest posts

Back